No Tags Found!

Ronald Mackenzie

Hi everyone, Can peple send me a guideline to manage employee heat stress please? Thanks Ron
From Netherlands
Kesava Pillai

Dear Ron
Heat Stress
I am an authorized OSHA trainer from Ministry of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administation, United States of America.
I am attachig the power point we use for training and I am sure that you will get the guidelines from this. If you require more information please mention, I may be able to help.
Regards,
Kesava Pillai

From India, Kollam
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt heat illness16.ppt (761.0 KB, 524 views)

ansarisamir

Hi Ron, when you feel any of the employee is going through heat stress, the first step is to move them to a cooler and calm area. Symptoms of heat stress vary like heat cramps, heat rash, heat stroke and heat exhaustion. As an organisation, you should let employees take their own time to adjust to the surroundings. Heavier and challenging tasks should be assigned in the cooler time of the day, like late evenings. During afternoons, when the heat is at its worst, simpler tasks should be assigned. You should also periodically keep a check on employees to identify those who are suffering from the symptoms and try give medical help as soon as possible.
From India, Mumbai
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Kesav sir,
Thanks a lot for your PPT its helps a lot to conduct training for our employees. As you knew I am in Africa here summer starts end of this march up to august my camp has very hot we are start to conduct special heat stress trainings to our employees unfortunately I got this thread thanks a lot. . .Sorry fo lateeeeeeeeeeee. . .
Dear Ansarisamir,
Thanks for input. . .

From United States, Fpo
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.