makhija.hr
HI All,
We are a leading Telcome Company and we require English-Accent Trainers for our Internal Employees. Thoes who are working in same field please let me know your company profile as well as client list.
Please send in details at and we are looking forward to work in whole India Region.
Thank You
Hr-Executive

From India, New Delhi
renuswami
Hi,
could you please specify the location for the training program to be conducted.
We can then further proceed with discussions.
Regards,
Renu
Corporate Trainer
www.peopletree.co.in
We are a leading Telcome Company and we require English-Accent Trainers for our Internal Employees. Thoes who are working in same field please let me know your company profile as well as client list.
Thank You
Hr-Executive[/quote]

From India, Jaipur
meenakshi.pawar

Hi,
I have around 5 years experierence in conducting English enhancement programmes. At present I am based out of Pune. For further information, kindly get in touch with me at 09325403431 or mail me at .
regards,
Meenakshi Pawar

From India, Pune
sheelamunde

hi,
I know one person her name is Lakshmi sharma. she is expert is English language. now she is working as freelancer in good MBA colleges in pune.
If you want any help just call my no 9011515721 or lakshimis direct on is 9890501954 tell my reference. (amassing person).
sheela munde
hr executive
9011515721.:-P

From India, Pune
Gaurav Suryan
Hi,
We are leading corporate training company based in Pune and also marking our presence in Noida, Hyderabad, Bangalore. You may visit our website Welcome to Vinsys IT Services India Pvt. Ltd. or cach me on (9968077416).

From India, Delhi
myleshopkins
Dear Sir/Madam
Attached herewith please find a copy of my resume. I am based in South Africa but I do have extensive international experience. I am prepared to travel.
Kind Regards
Dr. Myles John Hopkins
20:20 Vision Creators
www.2020visioncreators.com
Resume October 2008.doc

From South Africa, Johannesburg
yatindusane
Hi,
Our Company have developed the e-learning management solution, a unique e-learning solution integrating Audio Video & Text, which will help you save time and money for training in a structured and organized manner. And also improves your training efficiency & effectiveness.

We have a very good module on voice & accent also prepared by the Native English speakers which improves communication skills.

How it can help your organization ?

1. Train your staff/participants for better communication skills in American and British English (spoken, listening & writing skills). All our content is prepared by Native English speakers, i.e. British & Americans.

2. Recruit new employees.

3. Improve your training efficiency and effectiveness.

This software very helpful for online training for Training institute, BPO's Call centres, Educational Institute, any orgnization for train there existing staff Etc....

We have Customers in India and out side of India like Washington, D.C., New York, Japan, Bhutan, Nepal, Banglades....

As par your requirment we have a complate module to improve english comunication skill.

e-learning save your time and money to train your employee any part of the world.

We can show you online an demostration of this product and I assure you that you have never seen an e-learning solution like this before.
you can send me your contact detail for demo on this Email ID:

Regards,
Yatin Dusane.

From India, Pune
mishraash22@yahoo.co.uk
hello could you please specify the location for the training program to be conducted. We can then further proceed with discussions. Regards, aswini kumar mishra

oriental
Hi We are a estb company at new delhi dealing in english training, personality development etc.
We can help you pan india. letss meet for coffe and may be take on from there.
do give us a buzz at 09810709611 and ask for Rajeev or mail at , ,

From India, Chandigarh
kamal awasthi
Dear All We have opened a new IT Software offshore center at Chandigarh and requires some resources like:flash,flex,php or co ordinator etc. could u please hr guys help me.
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.