No Tags Found!

gparvind
Archana, You are fool. Do not believe your left hand yourself when you are working with right hand. Nothing you can do about it. Just forget it. rgds, Arvind
From India, Bangalore
archnahr

Hi Arvind,
Yes this is true that I have made a fool of myself in this particular case, but that does not mean you can use any language and call me with what you want.
Tell me,
Did you not cheat your parents on any occasion? You must have and they have not said you anything even when they knew you are the culprit.
Were you not a fool, to think that you are smart and get on with anything.

Have you not trusted someone in your life and got hurt, again I think you must have, does that makes you a fool. :lol:
So be sure next time before you use this kind of language.
May God Bless you
Archna

From India, Delhi
Suhas Garde

Hi Archana
I feel the day will come the lady will definitely come to you saying sorry! Person who deals with pure conscious can never be betraied in life. It's a matter of time.
But, at the same time never let her lose, keep sending her mail - one day she will be hooked.
Be positive and optimist. By our sheer power of mind we can make wonders.
Thanks
Suhas Garde

CHR

Hi Archana,

Hope you are doing well. I agree with Samvedhan and Sanjeev. Although you have done nothing bad but strangely you are the one feeling worse - the main cause is your thinking that you have been wronged.

Take it as a lesson - write this off as a good dead done by you (you did get her a job :icon1: ) - write to her a few more times and let it go if she doesn't understand her mistake. It has happened to me a few times too. You can't keep thinking about it.

In future you could use any of these approaches:-

* Write and send an agreement for payment which the client will need to sign and send in hard copy by mail. Since the process takes a few weeks its enough time for you to collect the signed paper.

* Have an advance payment scheme. Give the discount only if 50% of payment is made at the start of work.

* Send excerpts of your work - and deliver the complete document once the payment is received.

* You can open a profile in guru.com and take payments through their ecrow system:

http://www.guru.com/help/pro/Invoice.cfm#spEscrow

Regards,

CHR

From India, Gurgaon
faizal.haque

Dear Archana,
Pay heed to what Samvedan and Sanjeev have said. Consider it as an unpleasant experience and avoid such transactions in the future. Don't get worked-up thinking about it too much. Just forget it.
Write one last mail to her and speeak your mind. You may also consider naming her in the community so that others are not taken for a ride by her as well.
Cheers!
Faizal Haque

From India, Vadodara
akm18

Hi Archana
I agree with Suhas Garde
"I feel the day will come the lady will definitely come to you saying sorry! Person who deals with pure conscious can never be betraied in life. It's a matter of time."
I know you r positive and optimist and one day the lady will come to u and definetly pay more than what u even think of.
By your sheer power of mind we can make wonders.
Never quit .... and think positive.....
Thanks & Regards
Arun K Mishra

From India, Bahadurgarh
Dhavak Davada
Hi Probably you can write a mail to the state police(attaching the confirmation mail) in U.A.E requesting them to take some action. They might in sum case help you. Dhaval
From India, Mumbai
kiran_ksk

Hi Archana...
Kool ya so many mails.... Dont know what i can suggest you... What ever i say the one who cheated you will also read ( you said she is a citehr member) and she will be laughing... So no suggestions or plans but i would WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN WHAT EVER YOU DO. MAY YOU GET MORE NUMBER OF CLIENTS ( who pay you money upfront ).
Take care and dont feel bad... You have not wronged... Just you gained an experience of how one will be cheated..
Byee :-)

From India, Hyderabad
archnahr

Hey ALL,

Thanksssss a lot for your suggestion and moral support.

I'm very happy, that there are so many people in support of me.

I know I'm not wrong and have done nothing wrong in helping her and providing her best of services, so wat's gone is gone.

Surely I'll be implementing what all have sugested, I'll keep her mailing.

Hi SId,

Thanks Buddy!! I'm feeling good with all of you there for my support, Do you think it is a good idea to name her in the forum, so that she ont cheat anybd else? Do let me know your opinion on this.

And as far as agreement is concerned, I generally take upfront payment of 50% and then 25 % more and then last installemnt of 25% more, but due to my trust on her I did not take any fees, actually I was not planning to, she was the one to offer the money and then not giving it.

Thanks Kiran,

I know what you meant, but she is a very dead member of the forum, so she might not be reading all this, I'm sure.

But even if she reads all this, it is good for us, atleast she will feel ashamed. :oops:

Thank you all for so much consideration and help in this case.

Best Regards,

Archna

From India, Delhi
manish2678

if u want to teach her a lesson then simply mail every and each person u know containing her details so that everybody knows about her and send cc of the same mail to that lady also... and we people forwarding this mail to those persons whom we know...then she will releaize for that & if u know where she is working then send them mails about her dont forget to send cc to her of each letter. I think this is the only way to teach her a good lesson.
my mail ID is

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.