No Tags Found!

Mahadevan.M.S
Dear All,
We are one the Leading Automobile Industry in Global, currently we have two opening in HR & IR team. We are looking 10-20 years exp in IR background person CV & 3-5years exp in Payroll background person CV.
Thanking you,
With Regards,
Dev

From India, Madras
vishnu Dutt

Dear Dev, One of my friend is handling payroll having 5+ yr exp.(In Punjab & Open for anywhere) can you tell me about the lacation of the vacancy.so that i can inform him. Regards
From India, Delhi
thirusubbu

dear sir, let me know the location of vacancy and give me your mail id. regards thirumurugan
From India, Madras
mondalhr
Sir,
please accept my resume(ref :www.CiteHR.com )
attachment .
Regards
Sayan

From India, Delhi
bhagwan_07

pls find the same. pls find the same. pls find the same. pls find the same. pls find the same. pls find the same. pls find the same. pls find the same. Rgds
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc bhagwan_cv09.doc (32.5 KB, 494 views)

sheetal jadhav
Mr. Mahadeven sir, will u please tell me that where this position opened ? & please provide the your e mail id so i can send my resume on ur id. regrds, sheetal
From India, Karnal
PUJA CHAKRAVORTY
hello sir, I am in 3rd year PGDM course & opted HR as my specialization,& earlier I have worked in M&M as CRM for 2yrs.So can I apply for the above mention post? regards Puja Chakravorty
From India, Pune
procatalyst

Hi Pallavi,

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as a professionally managed group in the field of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO).

We believe that candidates must match Companies, not the just jobs.

Our services start with building up relationship with the client and working on focused and well-defined job profiles to get the right person. We believe in meeting the client’s requirements within a framework of specific schedule and in a cost-effective manner.

It will be our pleasure to provide our services to your esteemed organization. We would appreciate an early response from your side regarding the same. If you have any further queries or would require any further details, please feel free to get in touch with us.

Thanks & Regards.

Sam

Catalyst Consulting Services

Mob: (91)-98048 35533

Ph: (91)-33-6548 5533

Email:

Terms and condition are as follows:-

1. Once you send us the Job description we would be sending you 4-5 selected C.V of the matching candidates with in 48 hrs and more cv’s after that.

2. Once the candidate is selected and you offer the candidate a permanent Job, then we charge a processing fee of 8.33% on the CTC of the candidate.

3. We would give you free replacement of the candidates if the candidate leaves with in 3 months.

From India, Calcutta
File Type: pdf ebrochure.pdf (374.8 KB, 49 views)

vjparab
Dear Mr. Mahadeven
I am working as a manager payroll with leading pharma co.
having end to end payroll experience near about 9 years.
Total work exp. is of 13 years in payroll,accounts & Finance & treasury functions.
If possible pls let me know location at this vacancies is open, my email Id is
also please let me know the email id to send my resume.
Regards,
Vidyadhar

From India, Mumbai
gravikiran84

Dear Mr. Mahadeven Please find the enclosed attachment of my C.V Thanks & Regards G Ravi Kiran Cont No:+919393558845
From India, Hyderabad
File Type: doc Resume.doc (94.0 KB, 170 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.