No Tags Found!

Sindhu N R

Dear Hima, Mali,Nit, Runal, Abhi, Bipin, Ashok and all other friends
Hey, I am going on for a meeting. So, I will be missing you all till October 10th. Ya, It's a long time. But don't forget me. I will join with you on oct.10th. Give me all the updations okay.
Runal bhaiya missing you especially
Miss you all badly.

From India, Kochi
kavitack

All the best for your meeting Sindhu. We will not forget any one in Citehr Dear. Come back soon.
From India, Madras
Infodreamz
All The Best for ur future.......Give us good news after coming back of ur success. Miss U Bbyeeeeeeeee
From India, Hyderabad
abhi16march

wish you all the best .......... and I am missing you badly .....:p hey dear we will miss you ...take care
From India, Pune
shrutiarjun

..me fine:)thnx:-P :huh:.:-x..... :beatup::beatup::blink::blink: .....:icon10:Now RJ is also disturbed:icon4::icon6::icon6::icon6::-D
From India, Delhi
chitrasuchi
:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D Shruti is disturbed my mentally Disturbed RJ.... Wht say Sindhu? How r u Dear?
From India, Hyderabad
shrutiarjun

Ha ha ha.:icon6::icon6::icon6:...rightly said dear:-P How are you Chitra...oye my Mitra..long time no Chitti and Patra:-P
From India, Delhi
chitrasuchi
hahha .me doing fine Sindhu.....sorry for not sending u patra...was busy
but u call me mitra and u too dint send me any patra.........:icon7::icon7::icon7:
Lagta hai hum dono ban gaye hai RJ ke liye Khatra...
so he stopped replying...:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6:

From India, Hyderabad
shrutiarjun

...Kya bheja hai tumney yeh Rhyming ka Antra... with patra.....mitra and finally Khatra...ha ha ha......:icon6::icon6:..RJ padney laga hai Mantra:-D
From India, Delhi
shrutiarjun

.:-POye Chitra...my Mitra don’t you think in Rj’s asking who is Dizzy.there’s something fishy:icon6:
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.