No Tags Found!

pandit

Hi Friends, I have some problem, so kindly help me to solve it. Can anyone tell me how to maintain attendance and Overtime Is any free software available - kindly let me know?
From India, Madras
R Devarajan

hi nirupama
attendance and oT need not compulsorily be maintained in a software. you can do manually also. first of all what is the total employees strengh in your company. if you are working in a huge factory, then you can go for a payroll software, which includes payroll processing, time card maintenance, also install a swiping machine for attendance and get it connected with payroll, so that it will automatically mark the intime and out time of the employees. at the end of the month you can consolidate all the time card report and check with the manual attendance, and then process payroll. similarly, for overtime, you have the excess hours worked data in the time card itself, any hours excess in the time card consider it as a ot or as per your company policy, and then calculate. parallely maintain overtime register in form 10 .
but all these depends on the total number of employees in your company.
regards
R Devarajan

From India, Madras
Veerendra

Hi,
Attendence and OT doesn't require any software at all(Still depends on the strength of Employees). if <100 then u can do it Manually by Placing Muster Register at the Entrance Gate and Circulate a Notice for all to mark in the Regisers while entering.
For OT the dept tells the employees how many do they need fro OT that day,depending upon that you need to add the OT Hours of the employees. also bear in mind that no employee should continue the shift after completion of their respective shift without taking rest in between these two shifts. OT Hours should be taken keeping the Draft Standing Order in Mind.

From India, Bangalore
sumeish

Hi Nirupama,
Regarding Attendance and OT.... check the link given below...
https://www.citehr.com/129874-novemb...rt-format.html
Regards
Sumesh.S

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.