No Tags Found!

binaypandey

Hi Folks,
I am working with a product company. We dont have any structured PMS. It is a small company, so mostly performance is judged on individual peformance and project deliverables during the year. Now Management expects of me to implement PMS in the company. so, i am looking for some support from you experienced folks in this area. Kindly send me a format and help me with kind of question you can frame to check ones stability in the company. Same time being an employer how do you check where an employee needs improvement, checking and improving work environment sort of questions. Your kind help would surely give me to implement PMS in the organization.
Regards
Binay

From India, Bangalore
binaypandey

Thanks for your suggestion, but i have done a bit of research in Cite HR. Nothing found which could really help to start of with. Well, if you could send me some templates with supporting documents would be real help.
Regards
Binay

From India, Bangalore
shiva891

Hi,

Its an challenging job. Second i feel PMS is an vast activity not just limit with formats and temples’ suggest you please read some books on Performance Management in totality. The scope if PMS very wide in real sense. Once you understand the real scope its easy to start the initiative. There are some good books on Kogan Page Publication. TV Rao also wrote on the subjects.

Good Luck. If you further require any support you can write to me at

Shiva

From India, Secunderabad
shiva891

Hi,

Its an challenging job. Second i feel PMS is an vast activity not just limit with formats and temples’ suggest you please read some books on Performance Management in totality. The scope if PMS very wide in real sense. Once you understand the real scope its easy to start the initiative. There are some good books on Kogan Page Publication. TV Rao also wrote on the subjects.

Good Luck. If you further require any support you can write to me at

Shiva

From India, Secunderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.