No Tags Found!

Debasish1975
my question is -
1) What is the total min amount of service period required for an employee in an organisation to be eligible for Gratuity?
2) Are all employees ( Permanent Staff as well as Staffs on Company Contract basis) eligible for Gratuity?
3) Is Gratuity mandatory for every organisation?

From India, New Delhi
malikjs

dear
whoseever completed five years of service in an organisation is eligible for gratuity,let it be in any capacity.gratuity is applicable for all organisation having 10 or more employees.
in case of death legal heirs are entitle of gratuity irrespective number of years of service.
regards
j s malik

From India, Delhi
Rakeshlpr
Dear Mr. Malik
Can you throw some light on the following.
1. Is there any relation between gratuity eligibility and number of presence in a year? I mean if any employee is present for less than 240 days in a year, will this year be counted towards making him eligible? Can there be break in the total length of service and what impact will have on calculation of gratuity.
2. Does an employee earns leave if he remains present for less than 240 days in a year? The earned leave is calculated on total presence during a year as a whole or is it worked out daily/weekly or monthly?
thanks and regards
Rakesh

From India, Mumbai
hitesh_with1986
Dear Mr. Malik sir,
Can you throw some light on the following.
1. Is there any relation between gratuity eligibility and number of presence in a year? I mean if any employee is present for less than 240 days in a year, will this year be counted towards making him eligible? Can there be break in the total length of service and what impact will have on calculation of gratuity.
2. Does an employee earns leave if he remains present for less than 240 days in a year? The earned leave is calculated on total presence during a year as a whole or is it worked out daily/weekly or monthly?
thanks and regards
Hitesh

From India, Gandhinagar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.