No Tags Found!

sudha_78314

Hello every one I found this article very useful & would like to share in this cite, hope it might me useful to you all members, especialy for recruiters. Thanks & regards Sudha.G
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Rcruitment stratergies in down market.doc (3.99 MB, 1720 views)

sanwu00

I think this is a good period for recruitment. we can have more resources of workforce. I also can not download doc file. rgs
From Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
sampada.bhat
Useful one, thanks for sharing. The recruitment strategy can be simple or very complex and it depends on the sector of the market, the organization lives in.
From India, Hubli
S.Chandrasekar

Hi all,

Many recruiters are swatting flies with no business. It is right time for the corporate HR guys to have a job rotation and learn to concentrate on the Research activities in Core Business strategy of the company. Have a change management to occur and take part in it.
HR domain has nothing new always. Old wine in new bottle and new wine in old bottle!!! Sometime you might feel, 'what's this, are we using all the techniques in our daily HR? Our company does not demand all the innovations in HR... just noting them down, saving in folders and thatz it'.

Go beyond the HR and learn new dimensions in other areas too. When you have a job with no work in your department, try learning new things in other business calling processes also. You are also a (HR) telecaller doing routine calls, wooing candidates, tempting them and devising a trap'. offer yourself to assist the extra work in Biz Dev.

Haha.. Don't blame recession, for it can give you sufficient time to just learn new areas. Your management should cooperate..!!!???

Regards,
Chandru

From India, Madras
roshni.jaiswal
i joined as clerk in a company. After continuing the job for 3 months i got an offer from another company as a scale 1 officer. at the time of joining i had only mentioned my graduation qualification though i had already completed my mba. and not intimated my first employer about my mba. now i have applied for resignation by mentioning my offer as an officer whose basic criteria is mba . also i have 46% in graduation. i have applied and appear the interview before joining the ist offer.please try to find out my problem . thanks
From India, Bhubaneswar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.