No Tags Found!

rakhi28finance
Hi 2 every1
I am doing mba from Punjab technical university (ptu)
Finally I hav decided tht I aqm going 2 opt finance in my major & hr in my minor
I wan help of u people. Who can provide me notes on these subjects.

Specialization Group – Human Resource Management
MB 531 Organisation Development
MB 532 Human Resource Development
MB 537 International Human Resource Management

I also wan 2 know those people who hav opted finance in their major & hr in minor & r working in gud company.
I would b thankful 2 u people.
Thnx in advance
:!:
ORGANISATION DEVELOPMENT

Section I
Introduction to OD: Definitions & its distinguishing characteristics.
Historical background: various stages, second-generation OD and extent of application, values, assumptions and beliefs in OD.
Foundations of OD: Models and theories of planned change, Systems theory, Participation and empowerment, Teams and teamwork, Parallel learning structures, A normative-reductive strategy of changing, Applied behavioral science, Action research
Managing OD Process: Diagnosis, The Six-Box Model, Third Wave Consulting, Nature of OD intervention, Analysis of discrepancies, Phases of OD program, Model of Managing charge, creating parallel learning structures.
Section II
OD Interventions: An overview, team interventions, intergroup and third party peace making interventions, comprehensive interventions, structural interventions.
Training Experience: T-groups, Behavioral Modeling and Career anchors.
Issue in Consultant-Client Relations: Entry and contracting, defining the client system, trust, the nature of the consultant’s expertise, diagnosis and appropriate interventions, depth of intervention, on being absorbed by the culture, the consultant as a model, the consultant team as a microcosm, the dependency issue and terminating the relationship, ethical standards in OD, implications of OD for the client.
Section III
Action Research and OD
Action research: a process and an approach
Power, Politics and OD: Power defined and explored, theories about the sources of social power, Organisational politics defined and explored, the role of power and politics in the practice of OD.
Research on OD: Some issues and problems, Positive developments in research on OD.
The future of OD: Fundamental strengths of OD, OD’s future: Leadership & value, Knowledge about OD, OD training, inter-disciplinary nature of OD, diffusion of technique, integration practice.
OD in Indian Organisations

HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT

Section I
HRD: concept, benefits, pre-requisites, its distinction from HRM, HRD as a total system, modern HRD mechanisms, HRD in India.
Development: Analyzing the role for development.
Management development: concept, need, and management development methods.
Training: Meaning, role, assessing needs for training, organizing training programmes.
Training methods, evaluation of training.
Section II
Performance appraisal: Concept, need, objectives, methods, obstacles, designing effective appraisal system, performance appraisal in Indian organisations.
Potential appraisal: Concept, need, procedures, requirements of a good appraisal system.
Job enrichment: Concept, principles, Steps for job enrichment, Job and Work redesign.
Section III
Quality of work life (QWL): Meaning, origin, development, and various approaches to QWL, techniques for improving QWL.

Quality Circles: concept, structure, role of management, quality circles in India.

HRA: introduction, scope, limitations, methods.
Management of careers.

INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Section I
Managing Human Resources in a foreign subsidiary : Cultural & behavioral differences in
different countries, cross cultural studies of Hofstede, Kluckhohm & Stoodbeck; Ethical relativity versus ethical absolutism.
IHR planning & staffing: Practice & problems
Section II
Compensation Systems: Multinational compensation systems, factors affecting compensation systems.
Training & development: General practices, approaches & short-comings.
Appraising performance of subsidiary staff: Appraisal systems, acceptance & resistance.
Section III
Expatriates: Determination of needs, selection process, attributes contributing to success & failure, special issue of female expatriates, expatriate re-entry.
Accommodating & training of the family members: Education & vocational guidance, amenities & facilities.

From India, Jaipur
katyana

Dear Rakhi,
I do, nt understand why are you taking notes from citehr members? Do, nt you have text books to refer the above mentioned subjects? I m sure that if you are pursuing correspondence course, the institute has given you certain reding materials and textbooks.
If you do, nt get the relevant material, try to search on google or on management websites, rather than asking from members.

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.