deepak_dwivedi9

Dear frirends, Please find attached best presentation, which describes the procedures and techniques in a very a simple style... Go for this....
From China
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Performance_appraisal.ppt (104.0 KB, 5173 views)

sparky

Interesting presentation. - Thanks.
I'm interested if you actually believe in this? Don't you find it divisive? How do you remove the natural human biases out of the processes?
Deming, (often seen as the grandfather of the modern day quality movement) deplored this type of thing. And since he helped the Japanese rebuild their industries after the war do you think he might have a point?

From United Kingdom, Glasgow
sarika_k
Hey Deepak,
The presentation is great! I am doing my summer project on design and implementation of performance management systems..if u can gv me any further useful info regarding d same, it will be a big help! Thanks!
Regards,
Sarika

From India, Pune
L Selvan
Hi Deepak
Good information on performance appraisal. Thanks for sharing.
Regards,
LSelvan
Please find attached best presentation, which describes the procedures and techniques in a very a simple style...
Go for this....[/quote]

From United Kingdom
singhajit
Hi Deepak,
Good Peice, But lack of clarity. Just let me know which Appraisal system you are following in your PPT, direct / 360 degree. And also let me know the way you prefer most, if possible than why?
cheers!!
Ajit Singh
HR Professional.

From India, Mumbai
salraj

Hi Deepak Real good piece of information. This is essential for people who are doing the PM for the 1st time and are looking for some direction. Regards Raj
From India, Bangalore
meenu saxena
Thanks Deepak,
It was quite informative:-D..

From India
vijayemandi@yahoo.com
Hi
Deepak
Thanks For Giving Valuable Info.
Pl Clear My Confusion
What Is Exactly Diff Between Pa And Pm .
Kra , Mbo , 360 Come Under Pms. Ok Out Of These Which One I Have Implement And How To Implement. Can U Attach Any Soft Copy For This .
With Regards
Vijay

From India, Mumbai
trendysweety
hi deepak...
hope u remember me...
m a student of MBA final year...
i have to give my presentation on "potential appraisal" and companies practising this in their organisation.........
need ur help n hope a favourable response frm ur side....
can u tell me the references if possible..
regards,
a student

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.