mainy

Hello Team, we are planning to celebrate Navratri in our company, We are planning for a Ethnic day (Dress) & with voting we will choose Ms. & Mr. Ethnic, suggestions are welcome cheers meenu
From India
Sandhyanair

Hello Meenu, Why dont you have a Dandiya session if possible?? You can do it on Friday half day session where you can sing n dance together with ethic wear. Regds Sandy
From India, Bangalore
sgurwe03

Gr8 idea, to hold the program. I would like to suggest to hold a a feast prog with all indian food, mostly be brought my employees and another would be to hold a culture programs.
Chalo Enjoy Karo........

From India, Nagpur
Vartica

Hi, You could have a diya painting contest or a rangoli contest.Think about it.You could give away a big box of Cadbury Chocolates as prize to the winners.
From India, Secunderabad
mainy

Hi ,

thanx alot for these ideas will surely implement them, thanx
& G8 thought,

i had drafted a mail also for same occasion, wnated to share with u all
Dear All,

Festival season is here, to have a close touch of this season we have planned one Colorful & Interactive activity for .......company name...
On this auspicious occasion of Navratri<image no longer exists> , we have planned to celebrate Navratri in a new look...<image no longer exists>

<image no longer exists>
<image no longer exists>
<image no longer exists>

In an ETHNIC <image no longer exists> look…..

All of you are requested to be in Ethnic Dress on Oct …., 2008. Attire that reflect your Culture. <image no longer exists>

DON’T STOP!

READ THE COMPLETE MAIL ……….. Because…....... there are more excited thing J

We will choose titles for Ms. & Mr. ETHNIC from each office through VOTING.

We all will VOTE for Ms. & Mr. ETHNIC, the Ballet Box will be available in each office & voting will start from ____ to ____. All of you requested to vote between this time.

Winners will be announced on the same Day

So get ready for this Colorful & Excited Activity
You could be the Ms. & Mr. ETHNIC, (SMILE <image no longer exists> we have GIFTS for these Titles)

cheers meenu

From India
erchana
:-DReally very good ideas .I will also try some tips to celebrate this occassion in my office Archana Singhal:-P
From India, Mumbai
Anita P Panicker

Hi,
You could also ask them to wear following colour dress for all the nine days
Pratipada - October 16, 2011 (Tuesday) - Red
Dwitiya - October 17, 2012 (Wednesday) - Sky Blue
Tritiya / Chaturthi - October 18, 2012 (Thursday) -Yellow
Panchami - October 19 (Friday) - Green
Sashti - October 20 (Saturday) - Grey
Saptami - October 21 (Sunday) - Orange
Ashtami - October 22 (Monday) - White
Navami - October 23 (Tuesday) - Pink
Vijayadasami - October 24 (Wednesday) - Blue
Have a great time.........................
Regards
Anita

From India, Mumbai

Hi All, You may organize funny ramayan , a mixture of modern culture & technology, by employees itself.......

felicity-steven
I would like to know more about this migration, is there anything to be aware of. I am very concerned about this looking forward to hearing from you soon.

------------------------------
stickman fighter

From United States, Magnolia
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.