No Tags Found!

jeni26

Hi Guys, I had heard about General Intelligence Test and found this pdf when I was browsing today. Let me know how it is :)
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf General Intelligence Test Booklet.pdf (377.2 KB, 21220 views)

Navin Rane

hey nice one... converting this to a online test via excel where all points get calculated automatically wd be wonderful... does any of the members have this expertise... if yes please help...
From India, Mumbai
jeni26

is it working now??
From India, Hyderabad
File Type: pdf General Intelligence Test Booklet.pdf (377.2 KB, 5950 views)

Navin Rane

Hi Jeni,
It would be possible... would involve a lot of excel knowledge and time.... I have good knowledge of excel... will try to create one in my free time... in the meanwhile if we can have any user come in wd be wonderful!

From India, Mumbai
whomsoeverconsern
yes i got wat i want been preparing similer from long time now i am happy bcaz dont need to swet,. cheers up, jeni
From India, Hyderabad
jeni26

Hope someone can come up with a solution
But how can u judge a person unless you know what each answer would mean???? Each answer will indicate the level of intelligence of a person and how long the person would take to answer the questions.. Can we use timer in Excel??

From India, Hyderabad
trufus
Thomas International conducts a GIA test mainly to ascertain a candidate's fluid intelligence i.e. how quickly they can learn new skills. The pre-test booklet that is attached is normally given to candidates to get a feel of the test before they attempt it online.
If one is interested to get themselves tested on the GIA, you could contact Thomas Assessments. www.thomasinternational.net . You will be sent a link. Once the test is completed, the report is generated by them.
Like other tests, the interpretation of the GIA report also requires in depth knowledge of the particular system.
Incidentally, Thomas International is conducting a Certification Workshop in Mumbai on 26-27 Sep.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
Merlan

All,
Anyone who has expertise on converting test on excel format to online test where all points get calculated automatically. PLease help, this is my projet under recruitment team, I need it to be incorporated on our website.
PERSONALITY PROFILE TEST. Please refer on this link, i made this on surveymonkey but I need it to have on our website via excel.
Thank you.
Merlan : HR Executive

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
File Type: doc Team roles questionnaire.doc (92.5 KB, 623 views)

sridharmani85

Really Good.It would be better if you can give some information about Numerical Ability,Test of Reasoning?
From India, Madras
ishwar garg
Contact ISHWAR GARG 9996910713 for admissions in B.tech,MBBS,BDS,MBA,BAMS in top colleges & universities .also complete 10th,12th,BA,B.COM,B.SC,MA,M.COM,M.SC,MBA,MCA,BBA, BCA,JBT,B.ED,LLB,LLM,B.P.ED,M.P.ED,B.LIB,M.LIB,BBM ,PGDCA,P.HD and all courses.100% pass guaranteed.contact for placement in top companies.email:ishwargarg11@gmail.com
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.