No Tags Found!

sajal.jaiswal

Hello,

Foresight Survey Support India is a MNC based out of New Jersey, USA. We are into product development (survey software). We started the Indian operations 2 years back in RT Nagar, Bangalore and the company is in a growth phase right now. We have a small team size right now as we work purely in product development.

N.B. We are looking only for Bangalore candidates at the moment.

The present position is that of a HR Executive with the JD given below.
  • Responsible for end to end recruitment cycle
  • Screening job applications based on hiring mandate.
  • Coordinating recruitment events like Written Test, GD and Personal Interview.
  • Overseeing Joining Formalities for new Hires.
  • Managing new Hire Induction and Orientation.
  • Communicate with consulting companies
  • Maintaining Records
  • Assist HR manager with creation and enforcement of HR Policies
  • Communicate & Coordinate with U.S. HR
  • Other duties assigned by HR manager
We need someone who can join us within 2-3 days. The person should be preferably working in a consultancy background.

Please send your resume with salary details clearly mentioned to sajal.fssi@gmail.com mentioning "FSSI/RA/01/Full name" in the subject line. Only those candidates who are sure of joining within the time given above may apply. Please be ready for a brief telecon upon sending the resume. We will revert back ASAP.

Regards,
Sajal Jaiswal

From India, Bangalore
sohini basu roy

please check your mail id...i have send my updated resume again.........i dnt knw y u not getting them......lets hope this time you receive.........
From India, New Delhi
cherylj5
Hello Mr. Jaiswal,
This is regarding the position for HR Executive with Foresight Survey Support India. that I came across on CiteHR.com. Attached is the latest copy of my Resume, I have total 19 months of HR exposure and currently am working as HR Executive in a Recruitment Firm since May 2008. I am pursuing MBA in HR through distance learning as well. My overall experience is more than 5 years in different Industries.
My current CTC: 1.44
Expected CTC: 2 Lacs and above
Date of Joining: Immediate
Hoping to receive a positive and early response.
Thanks and regards,
Cheryl

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc CV16072008_short_.doc (37.0 KB, 32 views)

saravanan20082002
hi Sohini Roy, Iam currently in Chennai working in a Placement firm. I have 1.5 Yrs of Exp in Recruitment. whether am i Eligible for this opening pls reply to my mail: .
Regards,
Saravanan..

From India, Madras
madhuree
Hi, I have sent my resume to the ID mentioned above.Pls find enclosed my resume in case you have not received it. Regards Madhuri 9741911865
From India, Bangalore
File Type: doc HR_Madhuri_Pothuru.doc (47.0 KB, 17 views)

Swaroopa Chandran
Dear Sajal,
I have 6 months of experience as a HR Executive with Infosys Technologies Limited.Prior to this,i was working as a software engineer for Infosys.
I moved into the HR team through an internal job posting.I am pursuing my MBA through diatance learning as well.I am ready to join immediately.
PFA my resume and kindly let me know if there is an oppurtunity for me.
Thanking You,
Swaroopa Chandran

File Type: doc Resume-Swaroopa_Chandran.doc (32.0 KB, 28 views)

hombalg
Dear Sajal, Find my profile as an attachment for the same. Rgds Hombal
File Type: doc G S HOMBAL.doc (51.0 KB, 11 views)

chintjagan
HI Am attaching my resume. regards Susheelarao
From India, Bangalore
File Type: doc susheelarao.cvdoc[1].doc (61.5 KB, 10 views)

msaj0908
Hi Sajal, I have send you my update CV, You have asked about the CTC Details after that no reply, Please update me about the status. Regards Monika
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.