sandya07

i am attaching a case study on hr planning at city hotel please read the case study and answer the questions at the earliest possible as i need to submit it as an assignment especially i want answer for 2,3,5
From India, Madras
aussiejohn

So correct me if I am wrong. You want someone else to do your assignment which you will submit to your college as your own work???
If you are that dishonest, you should not be even bothering to do the course.

From Australia, Melbourne
imcool.senthilkumar

Hi dear friends/sir/ madam this is Senthil Kumar.M. I'm a MBA(HR) 2010 passedout candidate. At present i'm hunting for job which is relevent to my area of knowledge. if any one have vacancy at your office or can give any reference somewhere else. Please.....
I attached my resume... go through it and get back me soon...
my mail id :
i'm waiting for your replays.....
Thank you...
Regards,
Senthil Kumar.M

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Resume.doc (69.5 KB, 184 views)

Vina Luchmun
Dear Sandya,
it is not dishonest to ask for help but the way you are going is wrong. i love disecting case studies, and i would have helped if it was not scanned. first of all read the questions - read the case study, while remembering the sequence of the questions - as an instructor for undergraduate and graduate level students - i can tell you that the answers are in the case study in the sequence of the question. so highlight and do it, you will learn more by doing it yourself.
i was unable to open your file to read it. sorry

From Mauritius, Port Louis
sandya07

i hav already tried myself and answerd those questions and submitted in college tats nt assignment jus need sme more inputs and clear view of tat especially those questions mentioned earlier i ll sure send the typed case study at the earliest as i dn had time i sent scanned copy anyways i apologise for tat
From India, Madras
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear sandya07
Its a good, contemporary Case Study. I enjoyed reading this interesting case as much as I hope you enjoyed answering the questions.
Now that you have explained that you were soliciting answers from the members only to compare with yours; I would suggest you post the answers which you have already submitted; and then seek the members' opinion.
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
psdhingra

Dear Sandya,

If you have already answered the questions, in that case you would have posted your answers along with the case study to expect help from the members to refine your answers or to provide more inputs. But, the way how you have asked for the help seems as if you want some one else to answer the whole of your academic assignments on your behalf. Probably you would like some one else to take test of the main exam also on your behalf.

You have stated, you did not have time even to type the case study, I wonder, if you expect others to have such a lot of time spare to prepare the complete solution of the assignment on your behalf. Please don't expect complete spoon feeding from the members of the community. Help can be expected for some problem. This is not a case of help, as this is a task, which you have to accomplish yourself where you can expect help only, if you falter at some point during the accomplishment of your task.

PS Dhingra
Vigilance & Transformation Management Consultant
Dhingra Group of management & Educational Consultants
New Delhi

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.