Sowmya Soundarrajan
Dear All,
This is Sowmya Soundararajan.Iam doing my PGDBA from symbiosis 2004 batch.Any 2004 batch students here?My course validity is getting over by september 08.I have 4papers to complete yet.I have sent a mail asking for course extension.Since i have Management Accounting and Financial Management papers which are really tough for me, iam scared.Iam not a commerce graduate so not familiar with accounts.I would like to get guidance from anyone out here for preparing the accounts papers as i need to clear it this time.In the exam 10problems are being asked for Management accounting and i donot know to solve.so please tell me how to prepare.Please help required asap.
my email id is [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c293bXlhLnNvdW5kYXJyYW phbkBnbWFpbC5jb20=[/IMG]

From India, Madras
rejoice2live
Hi ALL, (THOSE WHO HAVE FINISHED THEIR SCDL EXAMS AND ALSO THOSE WHO ARE ON VERGE OF COMPLETING THEIR EXAMS.
I am doing MBA and would need study material books of SCDL for my reference .
I am ready to buy the books once your exams are done.
I am in Mumbai would need following subjects urgently.
Business Environment and Law
Financial Management
Production and Operations Management

From United States, Salt Lake City
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.