abhipsam
Valued members, Greetings! I am going to take an interview with an eminent personality on the current trends of management education (MBA).
Need your help in framing a few good questions.

From India, Bhubaneswar
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Abhipsam,
To produce good students, you need good faculties. Therefore, the standards for the faculty selection are very important. You may ask this question.
Secondly, faculty needs to update on the current trends in the industry. What do they do to keep themselves abreast? What kind of research do they do?
Ok...
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
abhipsam
Great inputs Mr. Divekar. I will put these questions in the questionnaire.
We follow a very strict procedure in the faculty selection process however, we were debating a couple of days back on the industry interface of the faculty members. Experience definitely helps but updating the knowledge base is equally important.
Thank you

From India, Bhubaneswar
nashbramhall

Dear Abhipsam,
Dinesh Divekar has given you sound advice. Could you kindly tell us the eminent person's background as well as yours and why you are conducting the interview?
As an ex-academic, who has conducted many sessions for staff and students in India, I have found that many students and staff have no prior work experience. Students join MBA courses straight after doing their first degrees and many go on to academia to teach. I was taught Operations Management, on a part-time Diploma course, by two tutors one of whom had very little experience in that field. We could easily spot the difference in the quality of the content and the ability to answer our questions.

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.