No Tags Found!

vickd
I work in a reputed, multistar hotel in Delhi ncr, and am a termed employee, with the fixed term 1 year contract ending in October. The offer letter had the clause of one month notice period. my questions are;
- On submitting the resignation is it mandatory for the company to issue the resignation acceptance letter, if after all the internal discussion employee still insists on resignation
- Can the earned leave balance be adjusted against the notice period.
- If the company wants it can charge the dues in lieu of the full/partial notice period but can it stop short of issuing a reliving letter to the employee who does not wish to continue.

From India, Delhi
santosh_shrimal

Hi,
I am trying to solve your needs,
Your question no. 1: - Yes, it is mandatory to give you the acceptance of resignation letter to you within 1 week or in between your ending period.
Your question no. 2:Your leaves are subject to sanction of management. if the management sanction the same, you can adjust it but sanction of management is mandatory
Your question no. 3 doesn't get the right meaning of your question
thanks and wish you all the best for your future endeavors

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.