tkannan10
Hello friends I am a student of MBA HRM i request for a project in Training and Development if any body has the project kindly help me regards kannan
From India, Madras
cute-pappy
hi all
i am doing project on training and development in iron and steel company ,i have prepared half of the project but right now i have to make questionnaire related to this topic so pls send me some sample of question so that it will help me to make my project better.
thank u
p.prasad

From India, Arwal
nashbramhall

Hi,
What do you mean by you have done half of the project and you have to make a questionnaire? How will any questionnaire do? What are your research aim and objectives? What are your hopotheses? The questions that you need to ask will depend upon the former.
Please read my posts on Research Methodology (Ppt slides attached), and on MBA projects, at CiteHr. Also other posts in response to students' requests for help with analysing questionnaires. There are also useful posts by other experts such as Leo Lingham, Prodcon, Ash Mathew, etc.
Simhan
A retired academic in UK

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.