No Tags Found!

gokspabs
Sorry guys....
Have been too busy with content development for Leadership L1 and L2....
Anyways, heres the link to the video for death crawl for motivation....
<link outdated-removed>
Now all of you might come across a lotta videos on training on Google Video and YouTube and you might wanna download them.... So heres the way....
http://www.viloader.net
Once u go on this site, it will give u an option to paste the video link and provide you with a link to download the video. however, the video will be in .flv format.
Now there are FLV players available on the net as well.
As of now I dont have a link to one of these players. But u can try downloading Korean Media Player which is free of cost and the best part of KMP is it plays any video extensions including .avi, .mpeg, .flv etc....
Hope this is useful.
If not please email me on as I might not be able to check this forum regularly.
Bye bye.

From United States, New York
Muthukumar.K

Hi Gokul,
This is truly a remarkable post and its tremendous. I am sure there will be so many people who will be benefitted out of this.
Thank you for sharing a wonderful post such as this.
Regards,
Muthukumar K

From India, Mumbai
gokspabs
Hi Sudheer, I have not emailed the link to anyone. Its pasted on one of the my posts in this thread. Kindly download it. Lemme know if u have any difficulties. Thanks Gokul
From United States, New York
prakashalmeida1
Hi,
there is a company by the name of multimedia HRD which deals in training videos they might be of help for you.Plz note these trng videos are very expensive.....
If u need any help in locating these guys let me know.

Supraja Ramesh

Hi Sujatha, I have been searching for a long for some good videos for my trainees, and thank god and of course you, that i found such great ones here. Regards, Supraja
From India, Madras
rfaviav
Agree with you completely. As trainers we have a responsibility to contibute to the society that we live in. Thanks for the information on the site. I found it extremely meaningful
From India, Bhubaneswar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.