No Tags Found!

BASANTARASHMI
Hi,
The procedure of graturity calculation is on the basis of his minimum period of service should be 5 years with pay role.Apprentice is only stipend not salary. so, there is no scope for giving graturity.

From India, Calcutta
jatinprajapti01

Dear , apprentice period is not count in calculation of gratuity period so for above case he is not aligible for gratuity. jatin prajapati
From India, Ahmadabad
vivekpatoliya802
supose any employee 7 year work and organization say we are not provide Gratuity than ........??????????
From India, Vadodara
Madhu.T.K

Very simple, file a petition before the Controlling Authority under the Payment of Gratuity Act, ie, the District Labour Officer, Dy. labour Commissioner or Asst. Labour Commissioner (Central), as the case may be, for intervention and recovery of gratuity from the employer. Please find the attachment.
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Gratuity Form N- seeking intervention of Labour Officer.pdf (76.0 KB, 14 views)

Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Vivek, Firstly you have to submit your Gratuity claim application Form to your Employer in writing.Gratuity to be paid within 1 Month from the date of leaving Service.From your post it appears that neither you have submitted your claim in writing nor Employer rejected your claim in writing.
From India, New Delhi
Madhu.T.K

Vivek says that an employee has worked for 7 years and the employer refuses to pay gratuity then also the employee has to submit claim application? If yes, then please wait for another one month filing an application in form I attached.
Now, for your information I would like to say that it is the responsibility of the employer to pay gratuity within one month of employee leaving the organisation even if the employee has not demanded the same. That means it becomes the responsibility of the employer to find out the employee and pay gratuity and as such any request in form I is not mandatory on the part of employee.
I also attach application to be submitted to the controlling authority if the amount payable is known and if the employer is not making the payment even after directions from the Labour department.
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Gratuity Form I.doc (29.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: pdf Gratuity Form T- recovery.pdf (8.0 KB, 17 views)

Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Madhu Sir,
I fully agree with your views.But, in this particular case, we are not sure on what grounds Employer is refusing Gratuity.Further, we are not sure whether The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 is applicable to the Establishment? i felt before approaching the Controlling Authority, there should be material evidence of refusal of Gratuity Payment.Further, as an Employee, he also should exercise his duty of submitting his claim in the Prescribed Form.Of course, not submitting claim can not be the ground for withholding Gratuity

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.