No Tags Found!

shahanal12

while talking to some one or conveying something in words to some one repitatively your tone can differ but....

:)

will always remain the

:)

so you need not to worry about anything... no special attention to be given nither the extra care of tone is required...

so happy :)ing.... with your boss as the smile is an infaction, it spreads.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, Ahmadabad
octavious

HI,
I LIKED YOUR POST, ALOT, BECAUSE THIS POST AINT ABOUT A PROBLEM OR SEEKING SOMETHING, BUT ON HOW TO BE COURTEOUS TO YOUR BOSS.
I WOULD SUGGEST, NEXT TIME WHEN HE SAYS THANK YOU, TELL HIM
"PASS IT ON"
INITIALLY HE NOT GOONA ASK WHAT YOU MEANT, BUT AFTER YOU SAY THE SAME TWICE, HE GOONA ASK WHAT YOU MEAN BY THE PHRASE, THAT TIME TELL HIM,
"WHAT I AM DOING IS MY WORK & AND I DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO BE THANKED VERY OFTEN, BUT IF YOU LIKED MY WORK THAN I WOULD LIKE YOU TO PASS ON MY GOOD WORK, BY HELPING SOMEONE ELSE ALSO PERFORM BETTER".
YOU WILL THIS WAY STAND OUT OF THE CROWD
THANK YOU
OCTAVIOUS

From India, Mumbai
kichusmeister
Hi Sweta,
I hopefully believe that you might have got an idea now how to respond when your boss say "Thank you." You can respond with "You are welcome", "It is my pleasure", "It is a pleasure indeed", "Please don't mention that", "I am just doing my job"... And if the "thank you"s are getting repeated from your boss then only a gentle smile can help you.

sweta patel

ALL of you are right my dear friends
Really i got so many answer of this THANKS,
I like to say thanks of your thanks ' Daniel sab"
I also like to say 'pass on it' as reply of thanks.
and very sweet and simple SMILE :lol: of all of your suggetions
Thanks, thank you very much for all of your suggetions in my topic

From India, Ahmadabad
san1_thomas
Well its a good practice from your boss. Even if you could not in reply pay words / sentence many a times, do just smile back at him. That you could do, without any problem. [

Marykutty Mathew
Hi,
I think your boss is very professional and would like to keep it going. If he says "Thanks" through email, I think once you can reply telling "It is my pleasure" or "Welcome" based on the context. But if the thanks is verbal, then a mere "It is my pleasure" or "You are most Welcome" will do.
Hope this will do!
Regards
Mary

From India, Madras
Vennila Natarajan
Hi, Hope this reply from sankar will work out, to know about his fomal reply. Try and let us know. Regards, Vennila N
From India, Madras
mangospring
As somebosy has already said earlier , in a global professional environment this would be a common behaviour .You just smile and leave it at that or shrug your shoulders and say no problem :)
From India, Pune
Anupama Saini

Every country carries adifferent culture and therefore these foreigners have a culture of thanking everytime you do something for them.
Give your boss sometime to adapt to the indian culture ....till the time you can simply smile or at times say thanks ....or some others words or phrases what our friends hvae suggested you before... and enjoy having a good boss

From India, Calcutta
mangospring
Continuing from the comment above ...... it helps a lot if you understand other cultures.Gives you a perspective as to where the other person is coming from....and as known universally Hofstede's cultural dimensions can be the starting point for you ...read abt them here http://www.geert-hofstede.com/
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.