No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Does the pay slip look fake to you?
Yup. It's a fake... 106 61.99%
Nope. It's legit... 65 38.01%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

nasir.jamal@rediffmail.com

One cannot identify the genuinity of these kind of payslips as u urself can edit in this.just convert it into word doc thru PDF converter & do whatever u can.Secondly if u r an HR guy develop the quality so that the concerned person will himself/herself will speak out the truth.
From India, Delhi
devendra k shrivastava
hi , in your pay slip i found statuary bonus while generally we pay it on annual basis. how could it has place in month salary? can u make me clear ? thanks , Devendra
From India, Indore
sandeep_thakur
Hi, Please ask for the bank statement where the salary of the is transferred every month. That will help u to cross verify the paid amount. Regards Sandeep Thakur
From United States, Cambridge
pon1965

Normally, reimbursements are not depicted on Payslips. Here, medi. reimbursements and conveyance (more than 800) are mentioned. HRA is more than 50% of basic which is not permitted. Pon
From India, Lucknow
preetimlv534@gmail.com
Hi,
If it seems to you fake due to basic and supplementary allowance so m having
salary detail of d same company of Maharashtra attached here which shows d same difference b/w basic and S/A.
Hope so will clear your doubt.
Thanx
Regards,
Preeti

From India, Raipur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls salary detail.xls.xls (24.5 KB, 243 views)

madhan.rk

kill3rkitty, Its seems his/her salary got credited in bank hence please ask for the Bank account statement and cross verify it ..it will give you real picture.. Regards Madhan
From India, Delhi
vijay bhandari
In the salary Slip there is variation in Medical Allowance i think I. tax maximum exemption is Rs.15,000/- PA and his salary slip medical allowance shown higher side..... Regards, Vijay

vjaya_hr

Hi,
It is a fake payslip for sure.
First thing the conveyance amount is restricted to Rs.800 p/m, even if a higher amount is paid it is not to be shown in the payslip.
Secondly, the medical amount is Rs.15000 per year whereas it is exceeding here.
Thirdly, the bonus details are never given in a payslip, but are mentioned in their breakup summary.
So, i strongly feel it is a fake payslip.
Regards,
vijaya

From India, Hyderabad
ponmalar2011@gmail.com
Dear all the YTD is mentioned in 2 places i.e earnings and Net pay columns which is not same meaning. this is not correct. Ponmalar
From India, Selam
benchamin franklin
It should be taken as genuine since the position is of "Business Development Manager" in an Insurance Company and on sales (new policies) the Business Development Manager has various benefits - on achieving the target of acquiring policies. It is common in Insurance Companies bye-law or benefits offered to sales/field staff - department wise incentives. It could not be applicable to the office/clerical staff who are paid on a different incentives. It can also be varied. I do not think that this so called supplementary allowance is general to all employees of a company. However,on the basis of the "slip" is not to assess the person, but his income tax matters.
From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.