No Tags Found!

narendrabarde37
Dear Vineet,
You can fire as he is on probation, provided you have not mentioned any terms in joining letter.
I personally give at least three chances to improve or get corrected. Try to understand being in his shoes. If attitude is wrong, only God may help poor chap. But many times there are personal problems. try to give sympathy and solve the same. You will get fantastic returns not to be countedin money. Just try.
My experience is very good.:icon1:
Best Luck.

From India, Mumbai
Krishnan.Kalkunte
Hi I am working in an MNC Company as an accountant, can somebody please share the Income tax rules, FBT rules and Service Tax rules updated one,
From India, Bangalore
ravi dandekar
Check your termination clause in Appointment Letter. but ideally Employer has to give 1 month notice in writing before firing in severe cases also.l
From India, Mumbai
rubal
Dear Vineet, It is depend upon what you describe in appointment letter. As in our company we define that no notice period will be given if employee will be terminated in probation period.
From India, Gurgaon
tanuja.genie
No, this is not at called genuine. atleast give some time to that person to find a suitable job. Give him/her one months notice and then fire the person. This is an unethical practice to do so.
From India, New Delhi
Ramya.R

Hi Vineet
Yah u can fire the employee vid giving any notice period bz every comapany hve ther own policy to be followed. If employee is non-performaer u can fire him immeidalty. but before firing him u shd give him some chance to prove him. even after he dont u can do it. this is just bz it affects the image of the company and employees fell insecure to wrk in such environment so plz mke sure u hve give chang to employee to shw is best tht is verymuch imp
Regards
Ramya.R

From India, Bangalore
Ramya.R

Dear Shiva
I very much agree vid u that Remember hiring and immediately firing is not a good practice. but if employee dont perform at all tht wht is the use of keep such guys in office its rely waste of time for both employee and employer wht ever may be the best recruitment policy. Its personal interest in work is very much imp i hve personl hve some good experienc where ppl who have done best in interivew cant prove themself after 4months
Regards
Ramya.R

From India, Bangalore
shiva_HRM

Dear Ramya, I agree with you. Can you please type in full words, this is not chatting. regards, Shiv
From India, Bangalore
Ramya.R

Dear Shiva Sure will type in full words for next time anyways tx u very much to agree vid me. Regards Ramya.R
From India, Bangalore
robinp
It completely depends on the agreement that you formed with the employee during his joining if there is no such bindings from company then u can ask the person to leave.

But it should not be done as it feels to be rude to ask somebody leave that too without any prior intimation.
Regards
Robin

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.