No Tags Found!

chhaya yadav

Dear Simhan,
That is very interesting. I would like to know more about your seminars. may I have your email ID.
Aside: I would request my seniors to share some experience or knowledge in regard with the subject.
Regards
Chhaya

From India, Delhi
chhaya yadav

Dear Simhan,
That is interesting, may i have your email ID? I would like to know more about your seminars.
Aside : I would like to request my seniors to share their views and experiences.
Regards
Chhaya

From India, Delhi
rashidmusa

Dear Chaya,
I will equest you to sum up the imformation by M.Bhajiya, Abraham in the context that I have expresssed to place them in to logical sequence for your presentation.
You must have noticed one thing that is there is no universal HR phenominon as such so far as global HR practices are concern therefore HR dependes on acustomization approach to the needs of organbization. We learn different approaches and methodologies then acustmize to our equirement.
Rashid

From Saudi Arabia
chaturvediankit
Hi All, I am here because of one reason only, that i want to have an interational exposer in my career. so i am seeking out some co. that chould give me a chance to enhance my capablities!!!
From India, Jammu
chillara sasidhar

Dear Mr.Yadav,
Well though the group members have tried to resolve your issue, i need the following clarification regarding overseas HR. Is your role to place people abroad like a consultancy or to train the people on the HR related issues.
how can u say that and compare the policies and strategies adopted abroad shall be useful in India.
Well i don,t agree to this.
thanks
sasidhar

From India, Hyderabad
chhaya yadav

Dear Mr. Sasidhar,
I am Ms. Chhaya Yadav, its a team building activity project, doesn't matter which part of HR's role are we playing, I could not understand the relevance of your question. We all have to give presentation on this subject.
I never specified Policies and Strategies, I said Tools and HR Practices for example Balance Score Card. Please don't make this simple project complicated I already have many confusing questions? If you have any better suggestion plz share I wont mind changing the entire content of the presentation, provided the content makes sense and justify the subject line.
I would like to thank all my seniors for supporting
:icon6:
:icon1::icon1:
:icon1::icon1::icon1:
:icon1::icon1::icon1::icon1:
:icon1::icon1::icon1::icon1::icon1:
:icon1::icon1::icon1::icon1::icon1::icon1:
Regards
Chhaya

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.