No Tags Found!

BASANTARASHMI
thaks a ton.... for your sharing to all of our frinds. the only quaries pl. be confirm on bonus seiling whether it is 5000/- or 3500/-. i hope it is now Rs.3500/- not Rs. 5000/-. Regards, Basanta
From India, Calcutta
ramachandrak62

Mr Niyaz
Thank you for sharing; please note
1. Bonus eligibility ceiling is Rs.10,000 (basic+DA)
2. Rs.5000 is the enactment for max bonus payable, which is pending
Also make note of one more amendment in workmen compensation Act, wages Rs.2400 has been revised to Rs.8000
Regards
K.Ramachandra
Bangalore

sharma sunil

Dear Niyaj,
Thanks for sharing the information but dear you need to see about Payment of Bonus Act 1965 amendment becuase the limit of calculation is still Rs. 3500/- where you mentioned Rs. 5000/-. The Bill has been presented in Lokh Sabha but further approval is still pending on this Bill.
For more clarification just see bill no. 15 of 2010 for Payment of Bonus Act- 1965.
Thanks & Regards
Sunil Sharma
Email:

From India, New Delhi
rpmishra

DEAR NIYAJ !
YOU HAVE DONE APPRECIABLE EFFORTS. HOW EVER "Now the Bonus amount is to be computed on the wages ceiling of Rs.5,000/-" NEEDS A MINOR CORRECTION AS UNDER-
WAGE CEILING Rs. 10,000/-
MAXIMUM LIMIT Rs 3500/-
AS FOR AS I UNDERSTAND NO CHANGE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED SO FOR. IF ANY CHANGE HAS BEEN DONE IN PAYMENT OF BONUS ACT, PLEASE CORRECT ME.
RP MISHRA

From India, Surat
sharma sunil

Dear Kalsuri,
As per Payment of Bonus act 1965, any employee who is getting Basic upto Rs. 10000/- will be elegible for bonus. Here Rs. 3500/- for calculation purpose of Bonus.
Thanks & Regards
Sunil Sharma

From India, New Delhi
korgaonkar k a

Dear Mr. Niyaj Ahmed, Very good attempt of compilation and the greatest thing is, sharing the same with every one. Thank you very much. Regards. Keshav Korgaonkar
From India, Mumbai
suyoglabourconsultants

Dear Ushasankar,
The attempt of Niyaj is no doubt praiseworthy and useful day to day until next amendments,But he skips the amendmend pertaining to Workmen/Employees Compensation Act which contended the presume salary for the calculation purpose has been raised from Rs. 4000/- to Rs.8000/-, secondly, bonus celling of presumed salary is 3500/- and not 5000/-as it is under consideration in Parliament, here i am attaching an amendment pertaining to Industrial Disputes Act as wage celling has been raised from 1600 to 10000/-.
Hope it will be useful to u.
Regards,
KIRAN KALE

From India, Kolhapur
suyoglabourconsultants

Dear Ushasankar, Sorry i forgot to attach an amendment pertaining to I.D. Act. Kiran Kale
From India, Kolhapur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ID Act amondment 2010.pdf (47.1 KB, 73 views)

Navneet2734
Dear Mr. Mangesh
Rs. 3500/- & Rs. 5000/- are calculation ceilings not the wages ceiling, But Mr.Niyaj To my knowledge the Bonus act has not been yet amended as Notification by Govt has not been issued.
If any one has the notification, do sent.
Thanks
Navneet Singh
Dy. manager

From India, New Delhi
girraj123

Dear Mr.Niyaj,
You have done a good work showing the latest overall amendments in various labour law.I heratly appriciate to you to share this information among us.
Thanks and regards
GIRRAJ SHARMA
Manager-HR
Shine ,Metal Udyog (p) Ltd

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.