No Tags Found!

shastry_rallabandi
Dear Neelaji!!
The pp is very nice. In fact there are some aspects that are really helpful in life time situations. I wonder to know whether its possible to download the pp. Thanks a lot. It is a very good piece of presentation. Its almost full-fledged on the TM but if you add the value of time and its loss through a few examples..say for instance value of the day? Ask a person whose application is rejected Value of a second? Ask a CWG athlete who lost the Gold. Value of 1/10th of a second? Ask a Olympiad participant ...

From India, Hyderabad
NeSaxena

I’ve picked up some information off different sources on the internet, its mostly the module that I use to train on time management.
From India, Pune
NeSaxena

Thats exactly what I’m trying to convey in the PPT. It is not possible to manage time, a day is still 24 hours. What we can do is manage our activities in that much time! :)
From India, Pune
Bhoomika Chittoria
to nesaxena, i am bhoomika, i really liked ur ppt on time mgmt. , i am looking forward for these king of ppts from ur side . keep doing ...& all d best
From India, Jaipur
kkkaaarrrhick
For All
As time management is very important ... but all must think why did you want to manage time ( you cam manage your property / your money but how time) so i request all of u manage urself then automatically you can ....

From India, Madras
supreme2004
it was excellent, actually it was in brief. It has briefed many aspects of Time Management which we generally do not do so. It was really nice and i had learnt many things out of it.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.