Sunil.Nec

Dear Barkha ,
This is for your information that ESI return is not annual but half yearly. There is no need to submit the hard copy of ESI return. If you have any doubt. then pls. contact to your local ESI Office under which coverage your establishment come. If they ask for hard copy then take the print from ESI site & submit it.

From India, Udaipur
Shrikant_pra

Dear all,
You need to confirm that your monthly remittances to PF & ESIC account have reached the respective authorities. To ensure this you MUST do the following.
PF: After fortnight of remitting contributions, obtain print of 'Remittance Confirmation Slip'. There is link on your website page 'print pay challan.' The link will guide you forward.
ESIC: After fortnight of depositing contributions of March & September every year - the last months of contribution periods - obtain print of half-year return. Check whether your deposited contributions are reflected in the return print. Initiate correspondence with authorities well in time in case you notice any discrepancy for amount or date.
Due to SBI working the contributions do not reach the authorities. This may cause you difficulty or even fine. As such it is necessary to follow the above steps without fail.
Shrikant Prabhudesai
shrikant_Pra@yahoo.com

From India, Mumbai
sandeep_sekhu

Barkha,
As you submitted monthly PF contribution through ECR, ECR stands for Electronic Challan cum Return. This is an electronic monthly return to be uploaded by the employers through the Employer e-Sewa portal. The return will have the member wise details of the wages and contributions including basic details for the new and exiting members (members who have joined or have left service in the wage month for which the return is uploaded).
The upload of ECR each month will relieve the employers fropm filing any paper return and also the various monthly and annual returns.
link is also provide for your infomation https://www.citehr.com/519230-seekin...al-return.html

From India, Bhatinda
arpnmeet@gmail.com

Dear All citehr members, I attached file in which everyone find all statutory returns and forms, need to maintain or submit in any organization. for any query , feel free to call. Regards
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls statutory list.xls (47.0 KB, 211 views)
File Type: xls Statutory Compliance.XLS (220.0 KB, 200 views)

barkha_manish
Thanks Saswata. I had already done research. I was trying to understand about ESIC. . I think there nothing has been given. Any ways. I enquired from ESIC officials and now it's confirmed that we don't need to do anything apart from monthly contribution.
From India, Jaipur
sandeep_sekhu

By a circular dated 25.2.2015 the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation has instructed all the employers to file a return online stating ownership in Form 5A showing the particulars of all the branches and departments owners, occupiers, directors, partners, manager or any other person or persons who have the ultimate control over the affairs of such factory or establishment. Failure to make compliance would attract 'penalty' as stipulated by section 14 of the Employees' Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act.
From India, Bhatinda
Shrikant_pra

Dear All,
As already replied do obtain Remittance Confirmation Slip of PF every month and print of ESI half year return to ensure that the contributions have reached PF & ESI authorities.
Shrikant Prabhudesai

From India, Mumbai
LUKY G
Hi, When you go for ESIC or EPF site there is a respective link to click annual return, according to my point of view, this facts are sufficient to know your required information......
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.