No Tags Found!

prashant_bang
Hi Rekha,

Its good that you decided to go for SAP HR module. But even i did Practice SAP in Bangalore with one of the senior from Tech Mahindra Company.

what i suggest you after going through the course is, certification from Siemens or genovate holds value and where other local learning (training institute) will be only use full for knowledge and u cant expect job placements through them or mentioning the institute name in resume.

When you decide to Go for SAP HR, you need to be very dedicated towards it with lots of patience and practice full-time.

its very difficult if you try appear for certification (Siemens/ genovate) paying ( last time when i inquired 3.3 lakh/ full time certification and 1.6 lakh for online certification) so huge amount without practice and knowledge. so it is necessary that you first undergo some training with local training institutes and gain knowledge (practicing SAP at-least for 4-6 months, sincerely and honestly full time). later try for certification from SAP partners like Siemens/ genovate.

remember one thing no local training institute will give you complete knowledge on SAP. it is only you gain basics and you need to start exploring by participating in SAP forums and posting questions all the time.

beware of some institutes which offer you training and placements and they even offer you as a trainee and give you experience after charging huge sum which is a waste of money and time.

From India, Bangalore
Patri
Hi Rekha

It was nice to learn that you are interested in SAP HR. I am SAP-HR Techno-functional professional. In my view, it is better to go to this small institute to learn SAP Hr and look closely to SAP Market. After completion of this small course, if you find it interesting then you can go ahead with Authorized Training institute. SAP Authorized Training Institutes are charging very high, say around 1.8L for E-learning and 3.3L for Instructor lead Class room training and that is for only one month training. Certification exams are not easy. If you fail, then again you have to pay 25K to reappear in the exam. So, in my view, its better to put only one leg to check the depth of the water rather then jumping in to water. More ever, in SAP HR field, chance of getting job is little less unless you are certified. So, Keep on practicing, learn as many as thing in SAP from your faculty and if you are more interested and can struggle for a while, you will surely get success.

If you have more doubt in this then send me a mail on my personal mail id i.e. .

Dear Members,

If any of you want to get some overview of SAP then do let me know by this mail id. I am happy to share my knowledge in this forum.

Regards

PaTri

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.