No Tags Found!

devyoti
Hi Rekha,
Doing SAP for fresher is not a way to get job. It is experience based course. Also organizations need that candidates with some experience.
Anyway you have more opportunity except SAP in market, please grab that.
Try to get some experience first and then try for SAP.
BR//

From India, Pune
anilkatteri

First of all you join job, then if u have time means as a parttime go for Sap. First give preference to get a job. Regards Anil, HR, Kolkata.
From India, Bangalore
rsbandaru
Hi All
Hello Rekha, straight away you don't go with an Authorized Institute becoz it's too expensive and may or may not full-fill your need..Doing a Certification is not that much easy..my suggestion is first get some knowledge over SAP by joining at Un-Authorized institute, then go for Siemens or XXXX certification as above said by others..Better to get Domain knowledge also..
Comments accepted..
best regards
ravi

From India, Hyderabad
vkokamthankar

experienced facility ??????????? Do you mean Faculty ???? How to find out faculty is experienced enough and their skills ???
From India, Pune
bharat mudgal
Dear Sir/Mam, Please told me about SAP and How to Learn It. if anybody know about institute which provide information of Sap HR. Regards Bharat Mudgal Executive HR
From India, Delhi
rethish2437

hhhhhiiiii Everybody,
I am working as Executive-HRD in a remote area of Maharastra. Now in my Company, we are using ERP.
Is there any other software, which we can use a substitute of SAP, Where the same is not available.
Kindly suggest.
Regards,
Bapuji K. Sahu

From India, Mumbai
vang_vinay

Hi Rekha,
I agree with Manisha & Adeeth, there are very less opportunities for the SAP fresher, if you are planning to do then do it in a reputed institute and after getting some experience on hand.
Thanks,
Vinay Vangala

From India, Hyderabad
rethish2437

hhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiii everybody, I am working in HR-Generalist profile. Is it help me in my future career??? Regards, Bapuji K. Sahu
From India, Mumbai
asar_kunal

BPCL Mumbai & Siemens are Two of the top Institutes providing world class training on SAP-HR, with lot of support for Placements too . . .
Its useful only when you actually get to work on the module after your placement
So what I suggest is First try to get some experience in HR field, understand the domain completely and then go for SAP-HR, as you may get a company who supports the employees financially to pursue the course.
SAP is future but only when you know the domain practically.

From India, Mumbai
MS. SHIROLKAR
HI & Hello to every one....
Good topic..SAP HR
I am also interested to go for SAP - HR....
I am having 20 yr exp Payroll - SR Mgr Payroll i am into last sem - PGDA HR - once complete i wish to do SAP ...can some one guide me ...Noting but updating my skills & sharpening them for my further prospects...
wht are fees & which inst is good.
Geeta

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.