Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Dear virgovish.
Namaskar.
Your mom-dad analogy is very much befitting. But the points of discussion are:
1.Are we caring mom and dad equally and adequetly?
2.Are we neglecting one of them?
3.If so, to whom?
4. Do we need to re think?
regards

From India, Delhi
Vinisha

Jogeshwarji,
With all due respect, the thread "heaven of kranti" became a bit complex for me. I would like to make it clear, that the only reason it became complex was due to my shortcoming and no other reason.
Regards,
Vinisha.

From India,
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Sunayna ji.

Am I not disturbing you time and again from your complacent life? I am a non-complacent person. Our Zero Pathology Ganga assembles every day in the park around 5.45 a.m. and latsts for about 2 hours even when there is less than 5 degree temperature in Delhi.

But what is going on between you and Vinisha?It appears that you two are enjoying pricks very muchand I am left alone. Am I a very serious person?

regards

From India, Delhi
Vinisha

Jogeshwarji,
Well you seem kind of serious. But the real reason could be that Sunayna and I are great friends, we are in the same college, same class for a marketing and finance lectures. So the bonding has to be greater.
However, I apologise if we made you feel left out. Although your post did arouse a curiousity. Do you have a dog? Having a dog works wonders for health, in terms of relieving stress, reducing the risk of heart attacks and works wonders for Blood Pressure Patients.
Regards,
Vinisha.

From India,
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Oh! Vinisha ji. I was just drawin your attention and you became more serious than me. There is no need to apologise. I am enjoying your replies with every seriousness.
I get delighted by your caring words.
I have no dog nor I like to have one. My resistance to electric conductance/GSR goes beyond 2048 kilo ohms, the level which I have not observed in any body except me.I am thinking of premature death of humans. That is because of stress. Keeping dog will not prevent that. So far as health is concerned I have not visited any physician on health count nor have I spent even a paisa on medicine for over last 5 years. My blood pressure remains at the level of 120/80 or slight ly less.
Hope and trust, you will remain caring.
regards

From India, Delhi
Vinisha

Jogeshwarji, "Enjoying" replies with every "seriousness". Excellent choice of words! Okay so you aren’t much of a dog lover. May be a Cat? Regards, Vinisha.
From India,
aruna jyothi
Hi all,
on the point tht 'one is working hard to make livelihood but taking least concern in living' ... i want to give my opinion.
I feel one gets away from life not if he works day and night .. but if his mind is more centralized ONLY on material things ..i can note that one working hard does'nt mean that his mind is materialized .. best examples are many from mother theresa and vivekananda .. to tata birla, dherubhai ambani and many more who r passionate to work.
One certainly can make his livelihood, work day and night .. and stay "not attached" to any one of his actions which is so called LIVING.

If any of u feel tht the terms of livelihood and life i meant r from different perspective to wt u all mean .. kindly discard.
regards,
aruna

Vinisha

Hi Aruna,
The terms life and livelihood described by you hold the same meanings for me too. However, you have brought forward a very important point. I never looked at it from the perspective you gave. Somehow, I just assumed at some point that working for longer hours would necessarily mean ignorance of life and too much attention to livelihood. Your point of view, that working long hours does not necessarily mean greater attention to livelihood, is indeed right, as supported by the examples given.

The assumption of working longer hours means livelihood is the focus may have stemmed from the fact that people tend to ignore their family and family is "supposed" to be the closest thing to any individual. I would not necessarily adhere to that supposition though.
Interesting perspective Aruna.
Regards,
Vinisha.

From India,
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Vinisha ji.
It is not a question of loving a dog or a cat. I prefer comfort to luxury. Samay, shrama and artha do not permit me to aquire a luxury. My father used to keep dogs, cats, cows/oxen, male and female buffalos, sheep, goats, hens/cocks, ducks an yes even pea-cocks and pea-hens. None of these are possible for me.
I like to observe nature(including living beings in it). Nature reminds me 3 things:
1. No two creations of God are identical.
2. Every thing happens spontaneously.
3. Detachment/non-possessiveness is perennial.
These three observations silence my turmoil whenever I have.
Am I not enjoying your posts with every seriousness?
rgards

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

What I gather from your post Aruna ji is that living is balancing. If it is so I agree with you. regards
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.