No Tags Found!

ritamishraldh
company has terminated me for past mistakes they have given me letter of termination
From India, Ludhiana
arpnmeet@gmail.com

Pl immediately contact labour officer with termination latter and other supportive documents. Call me 09624643307
From India, Mumbai
boss2966

Dear Rita
How many years you have served in that company (Please mention the date of joining & leaving)
Is there any break in service available in your records.
Is the nature of offence serious and which deserves the punishment of termination.
Did the management & HR department initiated any disciplinary action against you and did they conducted formal enquiry.
If you have the reply for all the above questions then you can post here and approach some good lawyer and take guidance from us as well as from the lawyer.
Place a complaint with Labour Enforcement Officer if your salary is less than Rs.18000/- or you can knock the doors of court of law to get justice.
But as for as the maternity benefit act and gratuity is concerned, the district Labour licence issuing authority is the right person to handle.

From India, Kumbakonam
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

File a complaint to the nearest Labor Department/Office, also send a legal notice to the company w.r.t. mental harassment during Maternity period and dismissing/termination due to claim of Maternity Benefit through falsified allegations.
From India, Ahmadabad
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Dear Sir/Madam
This letter is to notify you that I am pregnant and wish to take maternity Benefit/Leave. I would proceeding for 12 weeks Maternity Leave from ----------- to ----------------- as my EDD is _____________
At that time of joining back on duty I will give you a medical certificate confirming my pregnancy and my baby's birth. Do you require any further formalities to be done, please let me know on or before proceeding my leave.
Yours faithfully
The above is simple draft letter, you can incorporate/amend the letter as per your wish/input.

From India, Ahmadabad
ritamishraldh
MY COMAPANY HAS OFFERED ME TO PUT ON PAPERS INSTEAD OF ACCEPTING TERMINATION LETTER & THEY WILL COMPENSTE ME WITH THREE MONTHS SALARY IN ADVANCE COMPLETE PAYMENT OF FULL & FINAL . i HAVE REQUESTED FOR MY MATERNITY LEAVE FROM jULY 15 TO OCT 15, & THEY HAVE OFFRED ME SALARY OF THREE MONTHS I.E MAY , JUNE , JULY.
Also note the mistake which i have done in Month of jan that cost approx 56000 rs & our customer has pad the same company denied to accept & pay., that matter sorted out by us in month of march.
i have joined comany 24 april 2012 & company forced me to resign on 9 may by offering me termination letter.
please advise.

From India, Ludhiana
boss2966

Dear Rita
If you submit the Resignation letter then you will have to pay the Notice Pay. Please request them to retrench you so that they have to make the payment to you as notice pay and retrenchment compensation. But if you are terminated also you will be eligible for the notice pay. Hence you will be financially benefited.
As you have served for 1 year you are eligible for 15 days salary as retrenchment compensation and the notice pay as per your employment offer letter.

From India, Kumbakonam
IBSEMEA
Dear Ritamishraldh,
It's so very important issue, I'm hearing about it more often and I completely agree with you that it should not be ignored, in my point of view that's depending on how many years you have served there? You'know, we just started a scientific survey about this kind of issues, it will be great if you can take a part in over this link: http://goo.gl/w5YuSL or get it from my signature.
Anyway, Good Luck

From Egypt, Alexandria
sohit agarwal
Dear Mam, If your company covered under Maternity act 1961, Employer have no rights to change the condition of employement or dismiss/terminate when you are in leave during pregnancy.
From India, Udaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.