No Tags Found!

leolingham2000

DEEPALI "I have a query for developing HRD., its about probationary employees." WHAT IS YOUR QUERY? please let me know? regards LEO LINGHAM
From India, Mumbai
bala1

Hia CiteHR friends, Attaching a ppt on recruiting the right person. Hope the same is useful Bala
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt hiring_the_right_persons_286.ppt (106.5 KB, 532 views)

Deepali Singh

hi bala and Mr. Leo,
thanx for the ppt. ,has good questions. and assessment form is useful. i think it will give a good detail of the employee.
MR. Leo,
for probationary employees in my company , i wanted to ask whether should i include them also in form filling or should i use different formats for permanent and probationary employees.
secondly my company is going for mass expansion so i have to prepare too amny things now.
dips

From India, Delhi
leolingham2000

DEEPALI, Under your current situation -expansion -need for filling positions Combine the two into one lot, otherwise it would add workload to you . regards LEO LINGHAM
From India, Mumbai
sitaram_cdlhp04
hi deepali
i know some of the concept through which u can introduce HRD in ur organization.
1. 1st of all i think u have to show the benefits of HRD to ur employees.
2. HRD contains the frequent appraisals, career development etc. through this u can introduce HRD in ur organization.
hope this will make u some sense
regards
ram

From India, Agartala
Deepali Singh

hello Mr. Leo, as you said, could u please explain dese points and how should I go for it??? dips
From India, Delhi
leolingham2000

DEEPALI
YOUR QUESTION WAS---
for probationary employees in my company , i wanted to ask whether should i include them also in form filling or should i use different formats for permanent and probationary employees.
secondly my company is going for mass expansion so i have to prepare too amny things now.
===================================
In response to the above question, my reply
was
-treat both the same, same formats for filling.
This will reduce the workload.
regards
LEO LINGHAM

From India, Mumbai
Deepali Singh

hI mr. Leo, we have started with recruitments now, The employment application forms should be filled by interviewees or only the selected candidates.. dips
From India, Delhi
Khalid_01
Hi Ms. Deepali,
I'm extremely sorry for the delay. But the fact is that i'm finding very little time for other works after my job. I've discussed your problem with my senior here. Please tell me how soon you've to start this and how much time you have to implement your program. I'll plan accordingly. And we've to decide which module we can start from? There are several HR functions. We can start from the most important relevant ones. Like Wage/Salary policy, IR, PA, Recruitment, Employee welfare, Personnel planning etc. Please also tell me the strength of your organisation and who was taking care of HR activities if there was no specific Hr dept. there. Then we'll decide if we've to streamline the hr process or have to setup a totally new dept with perffect practices. And what's your position there? What's the ratio of white collar and blue collar employees there?
Regards,
Khalid

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc strategic_human_resourace_planning_and_management_359.doc (245.5 KB, 484 views)
File Type: doc strategic_human_resourace_planning_and_management_160.doc (245.5 KB, 608 views)

Deepali Singh

Hello Mr. Khalid,
The strength of my company is 150 (admin, exports, Hr, sales & marketing, finance, stores, personnel, despatching, etc.) plus workers in the factory.
Before me Director himself was taking care of HR. i am working here as HR executive. and the ratio of white collar: blue collar employees is 70:30 . The scene is like , We have to set up this department with perfect practices.
I am desperate to do something, which can make everybody in the company realize that ," Yes, only the HRD can do this."
Hope now u've got an idea of my prob...
dips

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.