No Tags Found!

sanju77

I agree that i will resign but i want to know how to deal in this matter were all things is been manipulated by 2 or 3 people. One of my immediate is holding my incentive chq of last financial yr 12-13 is black mailing me to tender my resignation and with his mail only my salary and expense of april and may is kept on hold . How to go for an legal sue against these superiors who is not only manipulating but making fool of company repo. Pls suggest a letter i write to md of company and labor court. In fact they had done with 4 to 5 peoples
From India, Sirsa
ukmitra

hi Sanju,
Nobody, can withheld your salary for whatever reason whatsoever.
Reasons, if any, can be contested later by the employer and settled before Appropriate committe within company or at "Commissioner of labor office" if settled out of office.
Before advising you on any further steps on legal action, lets first analyse if we have a better way to settle the same amicably and in the favor of who is right.
You have posted on the site only your side story. Please elaborate more so we can advise you better.
Besides, its my experience that rather then letters for first instance its better to approach the MD and HR pesonnally on such matters.
Remember, your salary is your "livehood" and by not paying you your salary without valid reasons, is but denying "Justice" to you and you dependants and amounts to a seroius offence in "eye of law" and "Society".
Ukmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
tajsateesh

Hello Sanju77,
While concurring with what Ukmitra mentioned, there also SEEMS to be some mix-up in the facts you presented OR a miss-out.
You mention that your 2012-2013 INCENTIVE CHQ is being withheld--which means that as per the company records the incentive HAS been paid to you, except that it has not yet been encashed.
Again you mention that 'only my salary and expense of april and may is kept on hold'.
Does this MEAN that your 2012-2013 Incentive AND April AND May salaries all being withheld?
You also mention in the beginning "I agree that i will resign" & later "......black mailing me to tender my resignation". Pl elaborate.
Suggest mention clearly what the situation is, so that the members can give the most apt suggestion(s).
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
sanju77

There is no mix-up in the facts you presented OR a miss-out. see we have all our amount such as salary ,incentive and expense amt is trf thgh bank in our sb a/c.

i mention that my 2012-2013 INCENTIVE CHQ is made by company and this clever manager of mine has intentionally might have plead to company to send this amt thgh chq has played game and this manager of mine is now having this chq which is valid also -which means that as per the company records the incentive HAS been dispatched thgh chq via my immediate manager to me, and that chq has not yet been en cashed by me or else its not given to me.

Again i mean that not only incentive my salary and expense of april and may is kept on hold'. as per the request of this manager to company. the company person who is looking into dispatch of all this salary has named and told me "with your manager instruction we kept on hold" how to go further writing mail to MD AND HR HEAD and complaining my problem.and also going to labor court for justice.

this MEAN that my 2012-2013 Incentive AND April AND May salaries all being withheld?

by this i want to explain that i had posted earlier to this post in which it was suggested to me to resign and with this only i stated this that yes

"I agree that i will resign" & later "......black mailing me to tender my resignation". Pl elaborate.

my clever manager was planning this has not let me know what is in his mind.my manager has planned all this mess just because he was having some problem in his mind against me though i was performer in our zone . i was not ready with his fraud ideas to book sales.might be this was reason .for this type of step he is taking.

Suggest how to handle this situation ?, so that i can get justice and put them also in justice

Rgds,

sanju77

From India, Sirsa
sanju77

How to raise this issue of incentive chq in company mail id and can it be asked to company under which circumstance people are dispatching these chq .is it is lawfull practice that a person all money is trf thgh bank and one amt is remitted thgh chq and with this chq a person is asking for resignation and all nonsense. Is it not smells of something bad to do agaist some employee who was performing in co.
From India, Sirsa
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Some black sheeps and scoundrels are present in every company; whose only task is to make life miserable for people working under them.
While fighting for one's lawful claim and rights; and exposing their misdeeds; one should not feel discouraged or defeated.
They are the obstacles in life which makes one stronger and better.
Warm regards,

From India, Delhi
nisarkhan105

Hello Sanju77
First you should meet with your MD or HR Head try to resolve matter. If you fail in this issue you should complaint in labour office. Officers of Labour Office will settle your case with employer.
With regards
Nisar Khan

From India, New Delhi
tajsateesh

Hello sanju77,

Suggest ESCALATE the issue to your MD & HR Head IN WRITING [thru e-mails].

Write to them that you HAVE NOT STILL NOT the Incentive & Salaries & ask them if there's any problem & also their intervention to expedite the release of the cheques.

Pl DON'T mention ANYTHING of what your manager is doing--let them find it out by THEMSELVES, since they are sure to ask him after your mail.

You are achieving TWO things by this PoA: (1) escalating the issue & ensuring that this issue comes to their notice [IF they are smart, they would see thru the game being played by your Manager] AND (2) ensuring you get your dues BYPASSING the Manager's tricks.

And, BEFORE, sending the mails, pl ensure you collect whatever evidence YOU CAN to pin-down the Manager--IF it comes to a Worst-case-Scenario, you may have to prove your version of what's going on in the company & once you put this into open [thru your mails], you WON'T get an chance to do it. Hope you got the point.

As regards your line ".....i can get justice and put them also in justice", pl DON'T focus on the Second part--since that's not in your hands. What IF the manager is doing whatever he is doing with the knowledge of the guys @ your HO? maybe a long shot, but still it's NOT IN YOUR HANDS. If the management is not interested in the company's future, why should you be?

All the Best.

Rgds,

TS

From India, Hyderabad
ajeetvarma50

Dear Sanju
First of all you should try to find out why it happened? Was you on fault? If you feel you are on the right side, meet your MD and explain him the whole incident. If that does not work, right a letter in detail explaining the whole thing happened with you to Labour Officer. Once the issue is before Labour Officer, all things will get settled. You need not to resign from the service. Be in the service and fight for genuine cause.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.