chirag88
hello sir i am CHIRAG BHURIA a student of B.K SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGMENT at AHMEDABAD. SIR I AM GOING TO SPECIALIZE IN HR but for that i need to go 2 months summer internships in good firms.WELL I WANT TO DO A PROJECT ON JOB INVOLVEMENT OR COMPETENCY MAPPING. PLZ GUIDE ME OR TAKE ME TO UR ORGANIZATION.
REGARDS
CHIRAG(FUTURE HR)

From India, Ahmadabad
sumit sah
Hi Swati,
Try to complete ur probation period.dont leave this job untill u have a offer letter from some other company.In the time of recession its not wise to leave the present job.
Regards,
Sumit Sah

From India, Mumbai
smeeta_1985
Hi, SwatiI m also facing the same problem. But there is hope that in near future i will learn so many things... but i m not doing recruitment. I m trying to involve in each and every activities of HR. I also thought leave d job firstly but then i realize that its not a wise decession.dont leave the job until u get the new in hand..........Might be it is a great experience in our starting career.....Thanks,Smita
From India, Jamnagar
pujari2@in.com
Hi Swati
Due to recession people r not getting jobs, by the grace of god u atleast hav job that helps u to earn.Life is a challenge dear , you have to accept watever thing comes in your way. Work Hard , Struggle for success. Your hardworking will only give u success. Be happy dear
Riya

From India, Mumbai
Revathi HR

Dear swati,
Its advisable not to leave your job.because whereever you go you will face challenges and you have to overcome them.Then only you can be successful. You consider my example - I was a fresher from IT background and i got a job in HR Generalist profile.Initially I was not aware of anything.But now after one year of experience, I can proudly say that I am capable enough to handle any HR work.
So, relax and all the best for your career.
Regards
Revathi Pillai

From India, Pune
sunil joseph
Recruitment is a small function in the HR gamut, it’s good that you have this opportunity to work as a generalist, now its time to work and prove yourself.

Change is not the right decision at this time

From India, Pune
Tan123

Dear Swati,

Don’t get frustrated because in any co. person takes 4-6 months to understand the Co profile, knowledge about product, functions of different departments. I think by this time you must have got a knowledge about all these factors, so now you can start your actual work of HR.

HR Always look after how a human being can give more from what is expected from him.
HR takes care about following things
a) Infra structure provided to perform a job
b) Benefits given to the individual
c) Continuous development of an individual at all the levels (Posts)
d) Assessment of his performance should be in a right manner
e) HR works on the attitude of all the employee
f) HR work towards cultural development of an Organization.

Now you need to start following things:
1. Understand if any HR Manual is there OR start Preparing HR Manual
2. Find out about how much employees are clear about their JDs & KRAs
3. Collecting suggestion from Sr. employees about how they want their HR

If you need my help more

call me 9323584533
Tanuja Gokhale
Psychologist
HR Consultant

From India, Mumbai
smokinsam
hi swati,
first thing is keep ur kool. as v all re aware of the market situation.
1.do leave the job.
2.give ur best even if ur not satisfied with the atmosphere.( as the grass looks green on the other side which is not! OR a known devil is better thn a unknown friend) to be precise
3.keep ur MD updated wth ur work status (if possible on daily basis)
4. keep searching fr new job " but don leave this job b4 u have appointment letter for another job"
5. Regarding the guidence " some thnig u have to learn by ur self or by experience" GOOGLE.com for search or avaxhome.ws for books here u can get some good refrence and books. OR join a library.
Last but not the least My wishes for ur good future.

From India, Pune
sumitsaxenagist

Dont think that you cannot do it!!!
Thats it!!!
Its your attitude that changes the world for you... Recession or no recession, nothing is perfect, you need to make your effors. If your seniors cant help you in the company, help yourself them. Most of the succesful people are self made.
Do a lot of research about HR and its various areas. Recruitment is good, but there is so much to learn in HR. We can help you if thats possible, but you must decide that you want to do it!!!
Thanks

From India, Faridabad
mamta230

Ms. Swati, Never mind, you can ask for help from senior generalist in HR give me a call at 9971633456-Sundeep. have heart dont worry
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.