rakeshsharma216

Hi Chavi,
Please go to the format cells and then custom and select the data as per requirments.If now hapen then do the changing in not pad as per requirments and then load the ECR file.
Regards,
Rakesh Sharma

From India, Chandigarh
dwarkadhish
Your problem is=== The date of leaving person will old date first you set the date according form 10 in this file only give the leaving date of previous month. kamal
From India, Pilani
Anonymous

Use this file to create ecr and read carefully instructions dabaskar varshney
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls PF ECR CREATOR.xls (253.0 KB, 705 views)

gsanthue
We are generating the challan in ECR.But ECR donot have individual full details.whether filling of PF details (Challan,3A/6A,Form-2)in E-Return tool version-4.0 is it Mandatory .?
Please suggest me on regards.
With Regards
santhosh

From India, Bangalore
pavankadam

Just fill the info in e-return tools and preserve it. Once the services for online submission of 3A/6a, form 2 , etc starts than we can submit these returns through tools.. Filing of various returns online will be started very soon. and this is to be filed with the help of tools only..
From India, New Delhi
pavankadam

to all the members
i suggest everyone to use e-return tools v4 for ecr generation and filing of other returns. Please don't follow the process of converting excel to text, this method contains some or the other error may be visible or hidden.. So use only and only e-return tools..

From India, New Delhi
chaitali Shah
Hi Rakeshbhai,
I have good idea for you. I have one EPF software. you can make the files in it and easily uopload it in to the ECR File directely. there will not be any type of error occurs thats the guranttee. just try this.
i have faced the same problem thats why i m giving u this suggestion and that is also the right process . even i got that software from the EPF office only. u can give me your mail Id to me. iwill send it in to it.
Chaitali.

From India, Vadodara
klepakshi1967@yahoo.com

u can send me the flle so that i will rectify and will send back to u with no cost Lakshminarayana 9866917232
From India, Hyderabad
sukumarhr
HI Rakesh,
While uploading ECR file:
1) No special character are symbol allowed in Members names.
2) NCP days Should contain Numeric values.
3) DOB/DOJ/DOR - format should in "30/04/2012" - Control Panel - Regional & Language option - Select ( English United Kingdom) - Select Customize - Select Date - Select Date Separator "/ " and apply.
4) Save file in CSV (Comma Delimited).Make CSV second Copy.
5) Open with Notepad, replace "," with "#~#" and save in text format and upload.
6) Check the errors in which line occuring.
Regards,
K Sukumar

From India, Jalandhar
MANASI NAIR
Hi all,

I too had the same problems whileuploading the ecr files for the months march and april 2012. Its quite simple to upload the file.... There are certain things to notice while uploading the file.

1) While you open the csv file in note pad,just cross check whether there are 24 commas in each line..

2)After replacing the "," with "#~#", delete the headings ie, emp id, name n all.....

3)All fields except amt and date columns should be blank, if you dont have any values to add in it.

4) Even if you dont have any arrears, u should put 0 in the column. NCP column should also have values..

5)The most important thing is that IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FORMULA or DECIMALS IN EXCEL, it will not get uploaded

Now about errors:-

Lets take an example from the error log of MR. Rakesh Sharma,

(Error Code 013) NCP days data is incorrect on line number 1, means the NCP days column might be blank or more than the total days of the month.... if there are 31 days in a month and the ncp is shown as 31 and if contribution is also shown for that month, it is shown as error.

Regards,

Manasi

AM- HR

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.