asudhir17

Dear All,
If the EHS person focuses only on the subject, sometimes it becomes boring for the audience. To keep them attentive is a task the trainer has to perform.
I add some such motivational presentations which make the participants attentive and try to co-relate the message to EHS.
One such ppt is attached on Think Differently.
This is too old, and is with me since long time.
Sharing the same in this forum.
Regards,
Sudhir

From India, Nasik
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Think Differently - Motivational.ppt (656.0 KB, 1858 views)

raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Sudhir, THINK DIFFERENTLY awesome presentation sure will use on my upcoming training’s. . . Keep on sharing. . .
From United States, Fpo
hareshkp
Thank you sudhir,
i was searching sorties for my child he is in senior kg. i like this story I will prepare him to tell this story in story telling competition in school.
Again thanks for sharing....
Regards
Haresh

From India, Mumbai
as_ashu31

Thanks for sharing sir!!!
Ashish paliwal
soft skills trainer and motivational speaker
BLOG:asWisdom from an idiot

From India, Delhi
harshadpatil

Hi, I am working in Corporate HR dept. in one of the well-known Group, I need Statewise Minimum wages particularly for Shop & establishment firm. can somebody help me in this regard ? Thanks, Harshad
From India, Pune
saurabh_007

Sudhir thats quite correct :) stories are a sure attention grabbers in Classroom Training not only that they are easy to remember even for varied/difficult concepts, I use them mostly, so that people could remember them when ever they tend to forget the concepts.
thanks for the share...

From India, Pune
Cmedical
i was searching sorties for my child he is in senior kg. i like this story I will prepare him to tell this story in story telling competition in school.
From India, Coimbatore
amitmeena1912
Hi Sir, I have gone through with same kind of ppt long back, was a very motivational. Thanks for sharing it as it was fading from my mind. Now i have again refreshed with it. Regards, Amit Meena
From India, New Delhi
vaibhavd.more

Dear All,
I am new at citehr. I found it very helpfull But I am still confuse how to comunicate with all of you???
Since I have many documents to share and also many questions to ask for solutions PLEASE tell me how to communicate with you all.
From,
Vaibhav More

From India, Mumbai
asudhir17

Dear Vaibhav,
Welcome to citehr.
You can simply start asking your doubts.
You can also share your expertise by initiating new threads and share the attachments if you have any.
Wsih you all the best.
Regards,
Sudhir

From India, Nasik
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.