nithya_hr

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband.
suddenly her husband burst into the kitchen.
"Careful ... CAREFUL!! Put in some more butter!! Oh my Gosh!! You're
cooking too many at once. TOO MANY!! Turn them!! TURN THEM NOW!!
We need more butter. Oh my Gosh!! WHERE are we going to get MORE
BUTTER?! They're going to STICK!! Careful ... CAREFUL!! be
CAREFUL!!You
NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never!! Turn them! HURRY UP!!
Are you CRAZY? Have you lost your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You
know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE
SALT!!"
The wife stared at him. "What the hell is wrong with you? You think I
don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?"
The husband calmly replied, "I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving".

From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Bhaiya.... actually wife got some products, she need to pay money for the dealer.. her salary got delayed for 2 days. She want to pay away the money so that she don hav to cut a sorry figure.
Husband must have given 1k na.. just for 2 days he could have postponed the payment of 5k to agents ( friends ). The priority must be wife na ...

From India, Madras
hima1

Dear Nithya .. Too Personal an Issue to be commented on a Forum!!
But still .. since U asked..
Seems to be one-sided !! The Husband's side?
Still, Whatever the Husband's side of Coin is .. He realized / regretted and came back to her with the Money ..
which in fact shows his respect to the Wife!! The Wife should forgive too and accept it .. Forgiveness is a much needed one in a relationship for it to Last!!
Giving Space to EGO - To accept or not .. will only Give Space to a GAP in Relationships!!

From India, Madras
Shweta Malhotra

I totally agree..with Hima................he is money minded because he has seen the difficult days and so is a little reluctant about sheding the money.... but finally he gives the amount which shows high concern for wife.... or may be wife ne itna jhagada kiya hoga ki he had no option left other then this......hahhahahahhhaha
From India, Mumbai
shiva_HRM

Nitya.............Yenti idhi.
Yedho Gemini/E-TV serial la ga undhi. Yedhi adhi..................Kalavari kodalu, Ruthuraagalu, ......................ummm...............now I GOT. VIDHI.
As response:
I agree with HIMA, the story is one side, What is her requirement? and Whats husband's requirement?.............................
NO HUMAN IN THIS WORLD IS BAD TO ANYBODY, Unless he/she experience BAD in that ANYBODY.
What say FRdzzzzzzzzzzzz?.

From India, Bangalore
Shweta Malhotra

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: RJ style crying..me sad
From India, Mumbai
hima1

LOL .. That is exclusive for Runal!! Anyways Smile suits UR Naughtiness better isn’t? :-P:-P:-P:-P:-P
From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Husband just had a plan for 5k...............
He had remaining 2 k in hand.. that is husband side.
I was feeling why he had to think 2 hours to just giv 1000 rupees.. its after all money.
I Asked my friend not to react on such small things.. just stay calm... she did not accept the money from her hubby... that was her decision ...
The money issues must never bring Problems In relationships..
UR Right Hima.... But my friend faced a lot of ego from hubby side so she had to decide that way

From India, Madras
chitrasuchi
What's going on here? Is this Humour section or Marriage councelling section? Such personal things being bringing into discussion? Atleast can be lil general. One claiming it's my personal.said to be confidential..What's all this? Sorry to hurt, but this is not the place to post.
Hima like U said..it's too personal for forum

From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6: :icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7: no katti batti Giri
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.