No Tags Found!

rsvashisht
dear sir please tell me if a person join on dated 27/08/2010 and leave the job on dated 30/05/2015..........is he eligible for gratuity he has completed 4 years 9 month and 3 days please reply
From India, Siuri
vimka-exims
gratuity eligibility- im joined aircel on jan/2/2015, but company asked to go out as last date as aug/16/2019, i completed 4 yrs 7 months 15days., but due to insolvency they given the exit letter. whether im eligible for gratuity
From India, Coimbatore
gowri-g
Hi,
I have completed 4 years 7 months and i am planning to resign the job in my current company.
Notice period is 2 months.
Will i get my gratuity.?
Will they consider weekends and my paid leaves also for gratuity - 4 years 240 days.?

From India, Guntur
rkn61

You have already completed 4 years and 7 months service in your company. Now if you are serving notice of resignation today, you shall be relieved from the company on 18/10/20; by that date
you shall be completing 4 years and 9 months and you are fully entitled to receive payment of gratuity.
Calculation of 240 working days is inclusive of weekly off, your paid leaves and companies declared holidays etc.

From India, Aizawl
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.