No Tags Found!

yashtikamgarh
Hi ,
As per my knowledge Apart from PF they also took ESI from your salary ie from notice period . now this is the responsibility of company to deposit the payment of PF & ESI to government in your account .
Rgds
Yashwant

From India, Delhi
ronny23
@ pankajkalia
Thanks for telling us the pf limit
further you say this:-
"You had mentioned your PF deduction but it depend upon
company to company policies ."

what does this mean .you are saying that some companies may or may not have the rule of recovering the notice pay including pf in their policy..is this what you are saying ? simple question ,legally do they have the right to take pf in notice pay,,do they have the right to make policy of taking the pf too in notice pay...as with the term PF they are making a link with the govt.. that is what my question is?
@yashtikamgarh
thanks yash ,this is my opnion too that if they have then they have to deposit..they cant make rules at their own in case of pf..this is what i think too..that is why, i am here to clarify

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.