No Tags Found!

news.news
Dear All, I need the minimum wages rates for Tamil Nadu with effect from 01.04.2009. With zone wise rates and Dearness Allowance.
From India, Madras
rkjain29

i think these rates are quite old. in M.P. it is 135 minimum for unskilled for cement business.
From India, Calcutta
ysharma4u

Dear All, Attched is latest PT notification for Madhya Pradesh. Regards, Yogesh
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf M P State Prof Tax notification 1 4 2010 (2).pdf (215.7 KB, 42 views)

servicepanther
Please give me the minimum rate of wages of different state of india both state and central wages of different categories.
From India, Calcutta
hemantskdhulegmail.com
R/sir, madam
I am engaged in labour contract with BPCL at Malegaon in maharashtra. I have register my labour licence from Central labour commissionor Mumbai. Is it necessary to register with state labour office for any statutory compliances? pl guide me

From India, Nagpur
Vijay_dhk
Hi My name is Vijay Kumar working in delhi ,actualy i need latest all over india states wise list of minimum wages .plz do need full
From India, New Delhi
mukund bharti
Hi, can anyone provide the consolidated min wages rates for pan India. if possible for security.
From India, Guwahati
Ajit K. Singh

Attached is latest updated minimum wage. Thanks & Regards Ajit Singh
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Minimum Wages.xls (33.0 KB, 88 views)

sandeep-ghatuary
Please Share Minimum Wages Rates all over India ....
From India, Deoghar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.