No Tags Found!

psdhingra

You may prescribe daily diary for each of the agents to be submitted to you the next morning for review. But, mind it that may also affect the performance efficiency of the agent in noting down particulars of each task in the diary. So, you can prescribe the diary to contain major achievements, including time taken for each such activity. You may also have to use some device or software, like call tracker, which can indicate the summary of total calls attended by each agent in a day.

From India, Delhi
chandan.gupta.1983
Dear Sir/Madam,
As I resigned from my previous employment four months back but still I am waiting for my full and final settlement and asking from the head of that organization regarding this matter he said that I have some pending issues.
When I asked for the list of that issues he provided me the list of multiple number of issues in which 70% issues are not mine and I have completed my almost issues except one or two.
Now I am thinking to send this issue to the M.D. of the company because this case is not in his knowledge and also the track record of the company is good regarding the releasing of dues.
Please suggest me what to do, before I take any decision I need you people guidance.
Regards,
Chandan Gupta

From India, Delhi
mynguyen244@gmail.com
Dear Seniors, My special thanks to your advice, specially thanks Mr.Praveen and Aora. I am following your helpful advice. Wish you luck, happiness! Regards My - from Vietnam
From Vietnam, Hanoi
abdaniel1985
hi U send Form 13 (by current employer) ,and NON RECKONOBLE SERVICE(by previous employer) to EPF Sub Regional office.Your Pf account transfer automattically. by regards, A.B.DANIEL
From India, Madras
chandan.gupta.1983
Dear Sir/Madam,
As I resigned from my previous employment four months back but still I am waiting for my full and final settlement and asking from the head of that organization regarding this matter he said that I have some pending issues.
When I asked for the list of that issues he provided me the list of multiple number of issues in which 70% issues are not mine and I have completed my almost issues except one or two.
Now I am thinking to send this issue to the M.D. of the company because this case is not in his knowledge and also the track record of the company is good regarding the releasing of dues.
Please suggest me what to do, before I take any decision I need you people guidance.
Regards,
Chandan Gupta

From India, Delhi
anil.arora

Hi Chandan,

First you dont need to ask about this to the Head of the Organization bcz he is not directly responsible for this and also this comes under HRD work area. Have you inquired them about it?

And if your immediate supervisor/Boss of that time is present with the Organization, please ask him/her to play a part in this issue and try to get the actually situation and the reason for this delay. Generally within 30-45 days and maximum 60 days peoples do get their Full & Final because there is no specific law framed by the Govt. relating to full & final settlement of dues to be made to the employee.

It is always; better to consult elders in the family, competent and experienced colleagues and well wishers, Chandan they will help you out in finding the actual reason of delaying in your F&F.

And if the issue will remain the same, can speak to your MD directly but I dont think these Big peoples do show their interest these kind of issues but you can take the legal persuades

Best of Luck

From India, Gurgaon
ramanuj.hardik
Mr Ramit Handa, It may not be possible directly nevertheless Please consult with your regional PF office for clarification. — Regards, Hardik
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.