No Tags Found!

shrutiarjun

:icon6:good one Amol

A man went into a grocery store, got 3 cans of dog food, and walked up to the checkout counter. :icon10:
The cashier asks the man, “Sir, do you own a dog?”:confused:
The man replies, “yes I do.”
The cashier then asks, “do you have the dog with you?”:huh:
The man replies, “no, I left it at home.”
The cashier then says, “I’m sorry, but I can’t sell you this dog food unless I see your dog.”:confused:

A few days later the man walks into the same store, gets 3 cans of cat food, and walks up to the checkout counter. The same cashier asks, “Sir, do you own a cat?”:-x
The man replies, “Yes I do.”
The cashier then asks, “Do you have your cat with you?”
And the man replies, “No, I left it at home.”:no:
Then the cashier says, “I’m sorry, but I can’t sell you this cat food unless I see your cat.”:huh::?:

A few days later the man walks into the store, this time carrying a paper bag. He walks up to the same cashier, and asks him to put his hand into the bag. The cashier says, “It feels warm, soft, and gooey.”:icon10:

The man then says, “Now, Can I go back and get 3 rolls of toilet paper?”:-D:o:wacko::wacko::icon4::icon6::icon6:

From India, Delhi
bctrivedi
do some creative work or atleast honest day’s work rather than posting stupid things:no::-?
From India, Karur
Amol Karmalkar

Thanks for your unwanted valuable comment Trivedi :icon6:

Now one from my side hope you will like it.......;-)
There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand.
This virus is called Weary-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT...:icon7:
This virus will wipe out your private life completely....:beatup:
If you should come into contact with WORK, put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest grocery store.
Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system...;-)
You should forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected...:(
Regards
AK

From India, Thana
shrutiarjun

:-P:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6:...cool definitions Amol for BEER and WINE:p
From India, Delhi
Amol Karmalkar

Thanks Sindhu.....:D
Question: Santa Singh went to a STD/ISD/PCO SHOP and slapped the operator twice.
:-(
Guess why ?
Answer: Because there it was written “Number dial karne se pehele do lagae” :D
Regards
AK

From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.