No Tags Found!

venkataraman.Akkineni

hello to all i need urgently shop and establishment act of chennai (Tamil Nadu) .as soon as possible pls forwad me soft copy it will be every much help full to me from venkataraman
From India, Kakinada
muruganred_24

Hi All Can anyone provide the procedures for Shop Establishment act and professional tax registration.

mightymitr

This is the website that gives u the full details of indian government for shops establishment.
<link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
This website gives u the full details of the shops establishment in chennai. C heck it out. May be it is useful for u.
Starting a Business in Chennai, India - Doing Business - The World Bank Group
All the Best

From United Kingdom, London
dina5000@gmail.com

dear see the attachments
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Statutory compliance of all Acts.doc (74.5 KB, 4585 views)

sathvika

i need urgently shop and establishment act of chennai (ANDHRA PRADESH) .as soon as possible
From India, Hyderabad
Ajay Patole-Patil
Hello Everyone, Please Guide me in preparing New Employee Orientation(NEO) Presentation.What topics should be mentioned in the presentation? Regards, Ajay Patole HR Kh Infinite Possibilities Pvt.Ltd
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.