D.GURUMURTHY

Madam,
You should pose questions to check his subject knowledge.
you should ascertain family background.
you have to check the percentage of Marks.
You should check about his experience areas.
you should check his temperament by asking non-sense questions etc. Like that you have to assess.
D.Gurumurthy
HR/IR Consultant

From India, Hyderabad
syedkhaleeq
Dear All Experts,
I am a student pursuing my MBA (HR). As per my experience, candidates who come for interview are usually prepared. In fact they are so well prepared to lie very easily. They give only positive answers. Example; even if they know that they do not want to work, they tell they are very interested to continue and answer as if they will work of a very long period. But they quit their job very soon. In fact candidates are trained to fake in interview. Some really fake very well. What if a less experienced HR person is handling this kind of people then its an ERROR in recruitment right? so, what could be solution for this? This is only for my personal knowledge.

From Pakistan, Karachi
mirza

Khaleeq,
Valid point but these days, every organization is carrying out the background checks either before or after releasing the offer and apart from this as an Interviewer one should know who is faking and who is not and this can be brought on to the table when you have a detailed discussions with the candidates and checking his behavior, his way of speaking, gestures, attire (casual or semi casual or semi formal or fully formal)

From Saudi Arabia, Jiddah
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.