chetan.bolbanda@gmail.com
In our factory we are giving 30 PL IN a one year he should take three times only and you should provide him a leave encashment facilities and Sick Leave should be 10 in one year and Casual Leave should be 10 in one year not more than this and also you just give the leave as per the joining date of employee.
Kind Regard,
Bolbanda. Chetananand

From India, Mumbai
Hi Juma,
Wow, 35 annual leaves is a great number. My previous company has a total of 30 leaves.
15 days sick leave (SL) and 15 days vacation leave (VL), however this can be earn after every month that is 1.25 SL and 1.25 VL per month. As an organization you change whatever is needed but there are limitations that one should also consider the existing labor policy with regard to Leaves.
Hope this helps.
best regards,
16949... D)

From Philippines
In other companies I worked for, they also have Emergency Leave which compose of any of the following: Birthday leave, etc. :)
From Philippines
Jhuma Tiwade

Thanks to all of you!.
Your suggestions are of great help. Let me if dividing the employees into 2 teams and offering 1st & 3rd or 2nd & 4th saturday off be a good idea? this will help to keep office open all 6 days.

From India, Mumbai
mithilesh_hr

Hi,
I am working in DSCL Sugar
In my company leave rulls is as ( Yearly)
CL - 06
ML - 10
PL/EL - 14 (01 PL/EL = Actual 20 days working, that means if employee work 280 days in 365 days than he can avail 14 PL in a year but in three instalment. It also care he can avail PL/EL after 240 day workig in that year.)

From India, Gurgaon
priyanka chakraborty
Hi
I am working in a Real Estate firm in Kolkata which comes under the Shop & establishment Act. In our organization it is
CL - 7
SL - 8
PL - 15 (after completing 1 year service with the company),
for a confirmed employee. A probationer is not eligible for any leaves. PL is encashable and accruable. It is alright or any modifications are required?
Seniors plz suggest.
Waiting for reply.
Priyanka

From India, Calcutta
agilhr
Dear All, If the employee is covered under ESI, he is not eligible for SL why? how can we give leave if he/she sick. akil
From India, Madras
R.N.Khola

Dear Priyanka,
Why probationer is not entitled to CL & SL during probation period. Whether he/she is not employee under the State Shops Act. Plz go through your State Act & let us know which section of the Act debars probationers from obtaining CL & SL.
Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
Kalpesh S. Kumavat
hello sir
How much total leave (CL, PL, EL etc) available to emplyee? Is this depend on employer? or is there any rules for leaves? Which leave I can encash if not taken? our company give only 8 SL. can I chalange campany's rule by any act? Please guide me.
thanks
kalpesh

From India, Ahmadabad
R.N.Khola

Dear kalpesh,
First examine which of the different Leave relating enactments are applicable to your establishment/unit for the grant of CL,SL & EL etc.You have not given any details regarding the establishment/unit where you are working. No suggestion can be given by the members in the absence of complete details
Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.