No Tags Found!

Ashish Dhomse

Hi,
It's called Poaching.. and if its at very senior level.... in that case you can call all those employees who were reporting to him and give them a choice...
1. Either, they can also leave the company at same time and joined the Ex-boss........ completing all due complainces
OR
2. If they decide to stay than, the full/ partial Salary of that Senior personnel can be distributed amongs all this reportees and ask them to perform better and stay associated with company on long term basis.
Thanks with Regards
Ashish Dhomse

From India, Ahmedabad
latkarshruti@gmail.com
Its called Employee Poaching when an ex employee tries to pull his colleagues from the previous company to his new organisation.
Head hunting happens when you try to get senior level people from other companies (competitors) ..

From India, Mumbai
permeshwernath

Dear Friends,
There is nothing wrong in this . As it is now a highly competitive world these things goes on. If the employee is satisfied with the company than he will probably not go to other company. That is what the role of HR and other seniors in the company as how to reduce attrition . Please go through that article which has already in the cite man.
I am a consultant dealing in trainig and development, placement services . I am also looking for various people ie senior HR Manager for Chennai based pharma company with very handsome package the person will be responsible for factory , report to VP.
Permeshwer

From India, Pune
shalininigam

Hi All,
I am new to this site, I have worked as a recruiter for 6 months, and Administrator for 5 months. I want to enter in HR generalist profile where i can learn all the things like training & development, payroll, employee engagement and else. But where ever I apply they want an experience person for such profile, A recruiter or administrator is not suitable. So, can anybody help me how can I enter in such profile without any experience or if experience is required then how I can appear for such profile. Plz guide me if any homework can help me..............

From India, Bangalore
Gaurav Bhargava Vashi Mum
Its Poaching. As per the labour law you cannot stop it Best - Sign no poach with your competitor If you have same client, inform client at the end of the day client is the major sufferrer..
From India, Mumbai
shiva_justme
I am looking for a term that is used in HR. My ex-employees now working with some other company are giving referral of our employees. That means, they are taking our people and showing them lucrative offers to work with them.
Its called body fishing

From India, Mangaluru
wright28
It is not acctionable unless you had a non compete clause in your initial hire documents which most companies do. If so you can file a cease and dissist with the competitor and if necessary the ex employee itself
From United States, Columbus
anil.arora

Hey Kabhi i today i have answered the same kind of question and posted some links to get the factory act 1948 details online..You are advice to find out my posted thread and get it.. Best of Luck
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.