No Tags Found!

Kamadana Pradeep

Hi Kalpana,
I do not understand how your new company people are insisting you to join them immediately and work for initial five days and then again go back to your previous company and complete your notice period? Isn't it legally wrong to work in two companies as per model standing orders or service rules of any establishment. How can you join a new company without getting relieved from your previous company and how do the new company accept you to join them without a valid relieving order? How funny and how unethical? You better try to convince either of them and follow the rule strictly afterall it is the ethics that give you good results in long run and do not get allured by this kind of shortcut methods. Take care!
Regards,
PRADEEP

From India, Hyderabad
kalpana_t

Hi Everybody,
Thanks to all of you for giving much awaited advice. From all the suggestions I have got from Cite HR and also after thinking about the whole thing I have decided that I will take 5 days leave from present organisation and take over the charge from the current HR person in the new organisation, but I wont sign the acceptance letter. I will sign it only after I put down my papers.Hence, the problem of dual emplyment is solved coz I will take the joining date of next month whhich will be after serving the notice period of 15 days.Secondly I dont think my boss will give me this months salary, coz i get my salary on 7th of every month, so obviously he will hold my salary.
This is the best solution I can think off, please let me know your point of view.
Thanks & Regards,
Kalpana

From India, Pune
arun29478

Dear Kalpana,
As an employee of a firm, you cannot join another firm without getting relieved. So even if you take 5 days leave from your current company to join the company, the joining would not be legally valid. You cannot be employed in two companies at the same time. Employment has to be with only one firm. Think over before deciding what you want to do.
All the best.
Arun

From India, Bangalore
sweetcool22

Dear Kalpana,
This is legally wrong. No other company will appoint a person who has not been relieved from his or her previous company. You can be employed in any one of the firm.So its up to you inwhich company do you want to join or continue.
Think about it and take the decision.
Thanks & Regards

From India, Vashi
sanyalanjan

The exising company it seems is not a professional company and hence there is no future in it for career building, hence the earlier you shift it is better. As for the experience certificate, it is presumed that you have an appointment letter, your salary slip, and you will be having a copy of your resignation letter as well. You can submit them to your future employer in support of your experience. In any case it is your competency which shall matter in your job in your future organisation. Remember competency can be subdued for some time but not for ever, in a professional organisation and also remember Brand image of your employer counts a lot and supplements your complements.
Before you resign from your existing organisation have a candid discussion with your future employer about the problem with your existing company.
Hope may advice will help you in taking a judicious decision

From India, Mathura
kalyanigeetha18
Dear HR's,
I want advise from you all that is Freelancer HR jobs are true are not . Because what they says every thing is good but doubt regarding the refundable deposit amounts.
Please let me know where we can accept or not.
Thanks & Regards
Kalyani

From India, Hyderabad
Dep.deep4u
Hi Kalpana,
You actually do not have a problem if u ask me!! See you actually want to switch your job and you are afraid that if you don't get a exp letter you won't be able to join in the retail comp. And thats the reason you are in dilemma..
You want to switch so dear just go on and put your papers because the more you will think the more you'll feel confused. In the end what you want is a great job with better package and where you will feel satisfied too. So when you get good breaks just grab them and never stay confused. Thats what keeps us lacking everywhere..
Your boss is not gonna do anything but will hold your salary..so be prepared for that!!
Talk to the HR of the retial comp.. he/she will adjust with you and will let you join on your given terms... Thats what HR is sitting there for..to understand and help... so chilll and
Wish you all the best for the great JOB.

From India, Pune
tsivasankaran

Dear Kalpana
You have taken a decision. You did ask for opinions and after carefully considering the options, have taken a decision.
Why do you ask for opinions after taking a decision!!
Right or wrong, go with the decision. It is your decision
Good luck
Siva

From India, Chennai
Vibhas Kumar
Dear Kalpana
I completly agree vth Samant."Love your job not the Company."
Moreover, if the new company is a good brand and you will get more exposure, Do go for that.
And don't bother abt the loss. If you are competent enough and have confidance if will compesate it.
Vibhas

From India
vishal.shah
Hi Kalpana,
I might not be a senior to help you with this situation, but I must say I am aware of such a situation as it happened to myself with one of my past companies.
I think the best way over here is to be open with the new company who has given you the offer by letting them know that what could be the position if you leave your present company i.e. you might not even get the experience letter. Hope they should understand if they are really professsional.
Secondly I think you should give a notice to your present company and learn get acquainted with the new company by meeting them for a couple of hours or stressing your day a bit. By this you might not be on a loss both the sides...
Remember, no one can stop your reliving letter or experience letter pursuant that you have given a proper notice and you have followed the rules..
Regards
Vishal.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.