Prasad S N
Hi Monika,
Good food for thought from you.
There was an atheist who had put a board in his house which read "God is no where", thinking his message would reach everyone. His school going daughter comes home one day and reads it as "God is now here". Seeing that God was present even in his message he changed and became religious.
Prasad

From India, Mumbai
Aliasgarp
Dear friend here are simple aruments about the existence of GOD.

:) :)

The most simple arguments of ancients on this topics are still valid, in spite of all the complexity of the modern science.

An old woman was spinning yarn. Someone asked her why she did believe in God.

She stopped her hand and the spindle stopped. She said: “You see, a simple spindle needs a hand to make it revolve. Can you think that this sun, this moon, these stars, all this world moves without any guiding hand?”

============================================

Hadhrat Imam `Ali ibn Abi Talib (a.s) was asked for a proof of the existence of the Almighty Designer.

He replied: “The faeces of camel and of donkey lead one to conclude that such animals have passed that way. The traces of human feet indicate a man’s trek. Do not this magnificent universe, with all its sublimity and this lowly point (the earth) with all its solidity point to the existence of the Almighty Allah, the Sublime and the Omniscient?”

============================================

Once Abu Shakir ad-Dayasani (an atheist) came to Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) and asked him to guide him to the recognition of “my Supreme Lord.”

The Imam asked him to take his seat. There arrived a small child with an egg in his hand. The Imam, taking the egg from him, addressed Abu

Shakir ad-Dayasani:

“Here is a mysterious fortress enclosed within a hard shell, underneath which is a fine wrapping which covers molten silver (the albumen of the egg) and some molten gold (the yellow yolk). The molten gold does not get alloyed with the molten silver, nor does the molten silver get mixed with the molten gold. (Yet both are semifluid and they should have mixed together on jerking.) They retain their separate states. No artist comes out of it to say that he has made any changes therein, nor does any vitiating agent enter it to tell of any vitiation therein. Nor is it known whether it is designed to produce a male or a female.

Pea-birds of florid colouration issue therefrom. Do you think it has a Designer (the Omniscient Creator)? Who has painted all this inside it? And how did the chick come about? Who designed all these variegated hues, the feathers, the limbs, the paintings, the feet, the beak, the wings, the eyes, the ears, the nose, the bowels, the crop, the joints, etc., etc. seeing that no one entered it? “

Abu Shakir, according to the narration, was absorbed in his thoughts for sometime with his head downcast and then suddenly proclaimed, “I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, the one without peer, and I bear witness that Muhammad (s.a.w.w) is His servant and prophet, and that you are Imam and Proof of Allah for His creation, and I turn away from my erstwhile attitude.”

From India, Madras
Monika Vaid

Hey Jag !!!!!!!
The moral of the story is that its all bout faith............... right .........??
so for ppl who hv faith in god they believe that god exists.......... other dont..............n it was an example................ that brain ...........thing n any other.........
Regards,
Monika

From India, Delhi
Jayesh.Guru
hey I hav one more simple one to explain this.

There was a young man who went oversesas to study for quite a long time. When he returned,he asked his parents to find him a religious scholar or any expert who could answer his 3 Questions. Finally his parents were able to find a Monk

Young Men : Who are you ?Can you answere my questions ?

Monk : I am one of lords messenger and God willing. I will be able to answer your questions.

Young Man : Are you sure? A lot of proffessors and experts were not able to answer my questions .

Scholar : I will try my best with the help of Almighty..

Young Men : I have 3 Questions

Does God exist ? If so show me What is his shape ?

What is fate,why the same creation of god suffer or enjoy life differently ?

Suddenly, the monk slapped the young mans face very hard. YOung men ( feeling pain) Why did you get angry with me ?

Monk : I am not angry . The slap is my answer to your 3 questions.

Young Men : I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND

Monk ; How do you feel after I slapped you ?

YOung Men : Of Course , I felt the pain

Monk : So do you believe that pain exist ?

Young Man : Yes

Monk : Show me the shape of the pain !

Young Man : I CANNOT

Monk : That is my anwere for your first 2 questions. All of us feel God's existence without being able to see his shape.

Monk : Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me ?

Young man : No

Monk : Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me ,today

Young Man : No

Monk : That is Fate...My hand that i used to slap you,what is it created from ?

Young Man : It is created from Flesh

Monk : How about your face , what is it created from ?

Young Man : Flesh

Monk : How did you feel after I slapped you ?

Young Man : In Pain

Monk : Even though Rich and also the Poor were created from the same flesh , if God wants both the flesh can lead different life style and feel .

Regards

Guru

From India, New Delhi
bagema

The professor and the student is a real incident. The student is one famous scientist
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
a missile man
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
and a President
!
!
!
!
!
!
!!
!
Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam.

From India, Tiruppur
Aliasgarp
A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut as always. He started to have a good conversation

with the barber who attended him. They talked about so many things on various subjects.

Suddenly, they touched the subject of God. The barber said: “Look man, I don’t believe that God exists as you say so.”

“Why do you say that?” asked the client.

Well, it’s so easy; you just have to go out in the street to realize that God does not exist. Oh, tell me, if God existed, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain.

“I can’t think of a God who permits all of these things.”

The client stopped for a moment thinking but he didn’t want to respond so as to prevent an argument.

The barber finished his job and the client went out of the shop. Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with a long hair and beard (it seems that it had been a long time since he had his cut and he looked so untidy). Then the client again entered the barbershop and he said to the barber: know what? “Barbers do not exist.”

“How come they don’t exist?” asked the barber. “Well I am here and I am a barber.”

“No!” The client exclaimed! “They don’t exist because if they did there would be no people with long hair and beard like that man who walks in the street.”

“Ah, barbers do exist, what happens is that people do not go to them.”

“Exactly!” Affirmed the client.

“That’s the point. God does exist, what happens is people don’t go to Him and do not look for Him that’s why there’s so much pain and suffering in the world.”

TRs

Aliasgar P

From India, Madras
Aliasgarp
One day a man asked Imam Ali son of Abu Talib (pbuh): Is there a God?
Imam Ali (pbuh): Of course there is.
Man: How do I know?
Imam Ali (pbuh) pointed towards the footprints of a camel
on the sand and asked the man, “What do these footprints
tell you?”
Man: That a camel has gone past from here.
Imam: But did you see the camel passing by?
Man: No, but the footprints are good enough to indicate the passing of the camel from here.
Imam: So when you see the sun, moon, stars, trees, animals, etc. doesn’t your mind tell you that
since all these things are there, there must be someone who has created them all? And that is
your Creator, God

From India, Madras
Aliasgarp
If we see a beautiful picture painted on good canvas, do we not think that an artist produced it?

If we see an automatic machine, regularly manufacturing articles, are we not led to think that there is an engineer who made, designed and invented its system?

If we see a book written in any scientific field, surely we are aware that an author wrote it?

Surely the picture could not have been created without an artist!

Surely the machine could not work without an engineer!

Surely the book could not be written without an author!

Is it possible to say that this book in your hand was written by chance?

Would you believe it if someone told you that it happened that the paper was scattered by wind, and ink was spilt on it, and thus the book was written?

Basic human sense does not believe such a supposition but rather, makes fun of it. Thus everything needs a maker or a creator; nothing can come into existence without there being an originator: the creator.

Look at the sky and do you not wonder how the bright and beautiful sun sends down its light and heat to the people on earth? Look at the land upon which we live and ask how do plants grow on it?

Look at the water we drink, the air we breathe; the sun when it sets and the night when it comes; then, look at the beautiful stars which are impossible to count, and the light of the moon.

Look, and then think how these wonders were created and who then created them? Are they created by themselves or do they have a creator who made them?

They are as in need of a maker or a creator, as a house which needs a builder to be built; or a chair, on which we sit, needs a carpenter to be made; or a picture needs an artist in order to be painted, or a book needs an author to be written. And certainly Allah is their Creator and Maker Who created everything.

Let us ponder about ourselves and our bodies, and ask: Who created us in this unique way? Who gave us two eyes with which to see? And the tongue with which we talk? And two hands with which we work? And two legs with which we walk? And two ears with which we hear? Who created the food we eat and the water we drink?

Not the farmer who cultivated the crops or the plumber who connected the pipes. Without food and water, one will surely die.

Who gave us the air which we breathe? Without air, surely we will suffocate and die

TRs

Aliasgar P

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.