agbbrindha@gmail.com

hi shankar your info is too gud & simple. its very useful to me. nw plz clear my above doubt.
From India, Coimbatore
shankarmys

EDLI is Employee Deposit Linked Insurance

As i mentioned before employers share includes 12% + 1.61% of Admin charges. This admin charge which is always paid on actual basic is divided into 3 parts. 1.1% of 1.61% is for actual admin charges for EPF and is deposited is account 2, 0.5% of 1.61% is contribution for EDLI and is deposited in account 21, the remaining 0.01% of 1.61% is for admin charges for EDLI and is deposited in account 22

Appart from the above 3 accounts there are 2 more accounts
employer contribution of 3,67% + employee contribution of 12% towards EPF is deposited in account 1
employer contribution of 8.33% towards EPS is deposited in account 10

In the PF challan you have different space provided for all the above accounts you need to make the calculations as mentioned above and fill it into the form and submit the same to the specified SBI branch before 15th of every month failing to which you be liable to pay a fine of 32%/month of default

Hope this helped you all the best

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.